Chapter 26: Setting Him Free

Start from the beginning

"Why were you so angry when I told you who it was?" He breathed through his nose- as if to calm himself.

"I was angry because I thought he was going to take you away from me. Claim you as his and you'll find yourself having feelings for him," Jacob explained.

"Jacob, you don't ever have to doubt my feelings for you. I don't have any desires for Edward, my desires are for you."

He pressed my face into his chest, and my sensitive ears picked up his erratic heartbeat. It thumped loudly, as if it were drums being banged repeatedly by sticks. My mouth pooled with saliva as I felt the urge of bitting into his flesh control me. Everywhere my thoughts were- his pulse was one step behind.

"Let's go to my house," Jacob suggested a little to eagerly.

I nodded my head as if I were a toddler that has just been granted one extra cookie before dinner time. Jacob entwined his fingers with mine, warmth spreading through me like wild fire. I am complete with him.

I moved my hands over his torso as the motorcycle purred to life, bringing a defiant grin plastered onto my face. I pressed my face into his back- inhaling him. There was something about him that made my nose crunch up in what I believe was disgust- but his pulse covers over any scent that seemed, at the moment, to repulse me. I rose my head and rested my chin on his shoulder- enjoying the sound of his pulse. I turned my head towards his neck, facing my teeth against it- wanting nothing more than to sink my teeth into his flesh.

"Not yet my love, and most certainly not there," he erupted with laughter. Then his face was plastered with a lopsided grin. He said not yet. That means soon.

Soon. Until I get the tingly feeling away. And soon my thirst will be contained enough. I bit my teeth lightly onto the arm of his leather jacket- teasing him of what other wonders that I had in mind.

"Bella," Jacob spoke seductively. Each word dripping off his tongue as if it were gold and I was a pioneer woman rushing to get to it.

"Hm?" I rested my head on his back once again- restraining myself from biting into his flesh and toying with his emotions.

"We're here," he hopped of his motorcycle and steadied his hands on my waist. I coiled away slightly before he put me on the ground- arm lengths away from him. This is what I get for teasing him.

"Dad," he opened the door- which made a creaking sound, almost as if the door was about to break off its hinges.

"In here son," another vice answered back. Jacob took my hand in his large ones and rubbed soothing circles. Billy sat on his wheelchair, fishing gear in his lap. I smiled at him and waved a hand.

"Bella, it's been such a long time," the coating of his voice sounded sincere; but something in the depths of his voice was telling me that it was anything but sincere. There was an edge of coldness and harshness that swarmed around him when his words began to dagger me.

"Yes, it has. How are you?" I ask, being concerned of his health.