Off I Go

A/N: I've decided that a young Joey king will play younger jo after she transitions ig idrk how to say that. I don't won't anyone who is actually trans to get offended by this I'm going on what Ik I really am trying I'm not trans so I have no experience with this obviously so I'm going on the few things Ik.

Harry/jo's POV
    It's been eight years things have gotten worse with uncle Vernon's beatings. He has now been trying to get Dudley to beat me, which he was more than happy to do. Aunt petunia try's to protect me as much as she can, but even she can only do so much against uncle Vernon.
    Right now I'm currently sitting in my cupboard, aunt Petunia cooked breakfast this morning and told me she would let me out when they both left. "Girl hurry up come out of there" aunt Petunia says. I exit my cupboard and walk slowly into the kitchen and sit to eat my breakfast. Me and Petunia start making small talk and I ask " what's going on why did you want me up so quickly?" "Well I decided today that since Vernon will be working till late tonight.." "What auntie?" I interrupted her. "I'm gonna take you to a friend of your mothers who can help you and teach you things, at least until your eleven." Petunia tells me.
What? What is she talking about i don't wanna go away without her but I know it will be worse if I stay here with her or if she goes with me.

A/N: haha Ik I'm evil but I'm leaving it here for now I trying to work some more on this story but I don't have a lot of motivation for it so sorry if I leave y'all hanging😭😭