Growing Up Part 2

August 29, 1991
•Harry is almost 11•

It's been two year now and some how the beatings and starvation have gotten worse. You see it all started when I was one and was abandoned here. All because my parents died, the first year that passed was fine but then I turned three. That was when I told my relatives that I was a girl and wanted to be called josette.

*flashback*
*Harry is three years old*

Today I had woke up two hours ago and was just now being let out of my cupboard. I decided that today was the day I wanted to tell my relatives I was a girl and my name was josette.

"Boy get up" my aunt called through the door. Unknown to her visibly flinched when she called me boy. "Auntie can I tell you something?" " if you must" she responds. Unbeknownst to me she actually cared. She was worried whatever I was going to tell her would make Vernon hate me more. "Aunt Petunia I think I'm a girl. Ever since I turned three and was able to understand things like this. I have been realizing that I don't want to be a boy. I have also seen that I don't like my body and it physically hurts me when I'm mistook for a boy or called "he/him", or even called "Harry." Is what I told her. What shocked me even more was how she responded.

"Okay, thank you for telling me. Here's what we're going to do.. First things first, have picked out a name, if so what is is? she asked me.
"Josette, jo or Josie for short" I said
Then she proceeded to tell me her plan to pack her things and us find a new place to live. But before any of this could happen uncle Vernon came home. Unbeknownst to us it had been four hours. So we ended up being stuck here for eight more years...

"End of Flashback"

"To Be continued"
A/n: Let me know what you guys think I've been having a lot of trouble writing this. Mainly because I'm not trans 🏳️‍⚧️ but I'm all for equality and there aren't a lot of trans HP story's. I really enjoy reading them, but have only found four or five accurate story about it from what I know. So if you know anything that can help let me know. And I don't have a beta so if there's someone willing To go through and tell me my mistakes and maybe fix them??

Anyway peace out y'all💕🥰😎. Remember acceptance is important.