One Messy Trio 💙 (LxF)

"I have to go now!" Lizzie yelled across the mansion as constant absolute chaos occured. Lizzie was off for work, while Ethan will be left at home, taking care of their infant.

Toys were evidently misplaced through the hallways. Crayons on the coffee table. Ripped papers on the floor. "Okay honey, take care!" Ethan yelled back, then suddenly stopped at his position, seeing what his daughter have in her hand. "No no no! Sweetie, not this one!" he scolded, snatching the deep red lipstick from Izzy. "Gah?"

"No. No lipstick, okay? This is mommy's, not yours. You're too young for this, okay?"

"Mm-tay!" she lifts her hands up in surrender.

"Good girl, now stay on the couch while daddy cleans this up." He places her on the couch, booping her nose which caused her to giggle.

A few hours later...

Lizzie's PoV

I got home earlier than expected. I hope Ethan is still of sound mind. Knowing what our daughter does everyday, there's no doubt Ethan is exhausted.

The cameras scanned me as the front door opened immediately. "Welcome home, Mrs. Smith." The computer program greeted. "Thank you."

I walk in looking for my favorite people. Everything was fine, thank God. I have to make it up to him soon. Walking in the kitchen, I placed the grocery bags on the counter to arrange them tomorrow. I opened the milk box and gulped in a large amount.

I made my way upstairs, hoping to find the duo awake. Our rooms were empty, so I wonder where they are. I took the opportunity to change my clothes and wash up.

Seeing the night sky from our large glass doors, I step out to lean on the balcony's railings. I close my eyes for a while, only to be interrupted by a faint snore. I jerk my eyes open on my side to see the people I was looking for. Sitting on our swing bench, there they are. My idiotic husband with my beautiful daughter on top peacefully asleep. Izzy has her grip tight on her father, as if holding it for dear life.

My heart melts at the scene. I slowly approached them while smiling. I sat beside him, gently stroking strands of his hair. "Good night, my loves."

His eyes flutter open, fixing his gaze on me. "Oh, hey babe. You're home. Don't worry, I got everything covered. Izzy's changed and fed, although she longs for her mommy. She fell asleep from crying."

"Oh, my baby." I said, touching her delicate head. "You're a mommy's girl, aren't you?"

"Hey, I thought I was your baby." He said in a fake pout. I giggled. "Be quiet or you'll wake her." Speak of the devil, she awoke. Crying.

"Okay, it's my turn." I took her in my arms and started to sing a lullaby while rocking her to sleep. Ethan rested his head on my shoulder as I found myself in complete peace, with the presence of the people I love the most.