Chapter 33: Training

Start from the beginning

Malgus sounded very disappointed for what Overhaul had become. Such potential had gone to waste.

Malgus: You have nothing... But I may still have small use for you... You will do my apprentice's bidding as a mindless slave... until we will find someone with much more potential than you... Like the Yakuza that worked under you... you will be cast aside...

Overhaul's eye widens in shock of the dark revelations of his fate. He is no longer free, he is nothing but a slave. A tool and a weapon.

Malgus: Finish him.

With Malgus' order. The doctor and the machines that are standing by, move up close to Overhaul to finish reconstructing him, causing him to let out a deep horrific scream of agony. His screams begin to no longer sound human, but a monster howling in pain. He is not even human anymore.

He is now a slave trapped in a suit that keeps him alive but tortures him at the same time. He is no longer what he once was, but a broken and twisted version of the man he used to be...

This is his punishment...

This is the new Overhaul...

There are some things far more frightening than death...

XXXXX

It has been a few days since Yuri has been brought into UA. Throughout her training, Vader trained her with her connection through the Force which was difficult for her, and taught her how to build her lightsaber.

During her time under Vader's tuition, she had grown quickly comfortable at her new school. Vader had taught her beginners class for what she needs to know about the force, the basic knowledge of the Jedi and the Sith, and lightsaber combat. Due to him not having the full knowledge of a normal school teacher, he assigned his protocol droid to take care of normal school classes such as math, literature, biology, world history, etc.

Overall, they had grown comfortable with each other. Yuri even went as far as introducing Vader to literature and poetry as a token of her gratitude for taking her into his tuition. He was fascinated with the topics of poetry, his personal topics are that of being classical, horror, mystery, and narrative. There was one poetry that stood out to Vader, it had him ponderint about the mournful and never-ending remembrance of his old life.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

XXXXX

Yuri Is currently sitting in the middle of the courtyard in a meditating position by herself. She dons a new set of purple robes requested to her liking, much similar to that of a Jedi.

She practices with her connection with the Force, focusing on lifting up the pebbles to create a pillar

She practices with her connection with the Force, focusing on lifting up the pebbles to create a pillar. She struggles with her concentration, trying to lift them up. She succeeds when the pebbles begin to slowly float up in the air, piecing together a pillar. She lets go of the multitude of pebbles and they drop to the ground, creating a repeating crashing sound of rocks hitting the ground.