Chapter 23: Dormitories

In a dimly lit bedroom, we find a specific girl that started her own cult for her 'admirer'. Pictures of Vader and drawings of him are scattered and glued all over the walls and ceiling. The girl laid on her bed, snuggling with a handmade doll of Vader. She giggled to herself with a crazed smile glued on her face as she sniffed the doll, making her brain on full dopamine mode as if someone was high on spice and death sticks, combined. Her body was in heat as she slowly touches herself, fantasizing herself with the Dark Lord she had fallen in love with.

Something inside her snaps and she stops snuggling with the doll. Her face is no longer with that crazed smile that can send chills down your spine. She gets off from her bed and walks towards one picture glued to a wall next to her desk. This picture is not Vader, but a girl with lavender hair known as Yuri. She glares at the picture of Yuri and grabs a knife from her desk and stabs the picture with hate and jealousy.

???: That bitch! She thinks she can take senpai away from me!

This crazed girl had been stalking Vader for quite a while. She followed him whenever she had the chance and watched him at a safe distance. She stalked Vader during his time as a vigilante, the press conference, at the mall when he beat the living shit out of Shigaraki, the library, and at Kamino Ward. Oh how she felt the pleasure of watching Vader using his powers on live television. She had to control herself from running into the battle when she saw him injured. But back when she watched Vader at the library, she had so much hate for Yuri when she spoke to Vader and got his autograph. The girl had to hold herself back to not kill Yuri in front of the man that she craved for.

She comes up with a plan on how to get rid of Yuri and have Vader all to herself, and she sees it as a flawless one. Vader will have to be careful for now on, for there is a yandere out to get him.

???: Soon, my love... I will have you. And you will be mine~

At UA School grounds

Vader is deeply disturbed when he feels something from the Force, and it doesn't feel right. It's the same feeling he felt when someone was calling for him, but this time it's worse than the last one. He decides that later on, he will find who this person is, because he has a busy day ahead of him.

Today is the day for the students to move into their dormitories for their safety, due to the constant attacks from the villains.

Vader stands outside the dormitories with the students of Class 1-A. Earlier, he spoke with Aizawa to take his place for introducing the dormitories so that he can rest and take the day off, he gladly accepts the offer. He even offers Aizawa help to his sleeping problems with meditation.

Vader: I believe we all know why we are here. Due to the villain attacks, the school has come to an agreement with moving all of you to your dormitories for your own safety. Furthermore, Principal Nezu and I have come to an agreement that you will be under my supervision for your safety.