"Pretty ass pussy." Quest muttered as he pushed her thighs back.

"Thank you daddy." Mya said breathlessly. She lent back on her elbows, watching as her husband took her clit into his mouth. Her mouth dropped open as he rolled and sucked the bud in his mouth. Quiet moans rolled through the office as he sensually worked his way to her orgasm. She liked things nice and slow and he had to learn how to be nice and slow for her while still being the dominate person he was.

"Uhhhh.." Mya groaned out, throwing her head back as Quest slithered his fingers inside of her. Her stomach was tightening and warming by the second as he continued this ministration on her lower region. She leaked onto his desk, making a mess like she usually did. Mya was a creamer and Quest loved it.

He pulled his lips away from her clit, his fingers still thrusting in her in a moderate rate. His lips trailed up her body, capturing her nipples in his mouth momentarily before continuing up to her mouth. He kissed her as her pussy contracted around his fingers and she came, moaning into his mouth.

"Baby, you know what I want." Mya said, catching her breath after her first orgasm. She threw one of her legs over his shoulder and pulled him to her.

"What you wan, guh?" He laughed quietly, already unbuckling his pants.

"You knowww!" She whined out.

"Say it baby. Say what you wan and I'll give it to you."  He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. His dick stood at attention, jumping slightly in anticipation. He slapped it against her clit, waiting on her to open her mouth.

"Ooo .. fuck me, daddy." She moaned out. He smiled, rubbing up against her clit before easing his way inside of her.

His hips rolled and snapped into Mya, being spured on by the sounds of her moans. Her finger rubbed on her clit as he jabbed and rotated at the spot.

"Imma .. imma cum all over you. Fuckkkkkk!" Mya loudly moaned out as her stomach started to tighten up again in the familiar sensation.

"Yea you gone cum all ova yo dick and then you gone clean this shit off, ain't you?" His hands gripped her neck as he found his rhythm.

"Yes daddy!" She breathlessly said, tears pricking the side of her eyes.

Quest felt her contracting around him as he continued to fuck her thoroughly.

"Cum on this dick." Quest muttered.

As if he controlled her body, her orgasm over took her body in that instance. Her back arched off the desk and her mouth hung open as her body lifted to knee heights.

"Yes, yes, yes." Mya slightly muttered to herself as she felt lips wrap around her clit again as she came out of her daze. Quest cleaned her up before flipping her onto her knees.

"Wet ass, water pussy." Quest said as he slid inside of her again.

"Throw this shit back." He slapped her ass and Mya started throwing at back at a rhythm. Her moans and screams became louder as she fucked herself to an orgasm. Quest watched as her ass made waves as it moved against him. He was definitely in one of his happy places.

His phone began ringing and usually he would ignore it, but he saw that it was August calling his phone. He placed his hand over Mya's mouth and pulled her back to his chest.

"Be quiet for me right quick Mya." He continued thrusting in her as he answered the phone.

"Wassup August?" He regulated his breathing as he took Mya to her next orgasm.

"Bossman, I think you got a problem. Your account at Bank Of American has been cleaned all the way out." August voice came to through the phone and Quest could her typing in the background. The warm tears from Mya ran down to his hand, as he slowly fucked into here.