"Deep breaths, Elurra. Remember to breathe," Maleficent reminded, placing her hand over Queen Elurra's. I crouched down on the opposite side of Queen Elurra. She looked at me with her swollen red eyes. "My daughter?" She questioned hesitantly. I sighed before answering. "For a short period, Y/n regained consciousness. However, she lost it soon after. The doctor said she has a concussion and needs to rest for a few days," I explained, trying not to cry anymore. Queen Elurra let out a little sob before laying back in her rocking chair. "Why is this happening? Everything was perfect a few hours ago," Queen Elurra's cries turned into an angry hiss. "Why did King Jago have to come here?" She hissed, her anger showing as her eyes glowed brightly, almost blinding me. "Calm yourself, Elurra. We must stay strong for Y/n. It would help if you stayed strong for Y/n," Maleficent squeezed Queen Elurra's hand encouragingly. Maleficent used her magic to make a glass of water appear in her hand. She offered it to Queen Elurra, who took it with shaky hands. 

After taking a few sips of the water, she began to calm down. Queen Elurra took a couple of deep breaths before turning to me. "Udo, I'm sorry about last night. None of this was meant to happen," Queen Elurra paused before continuing. "In my eyes, Y/n is engaged to you and only you," Queen Elurra said with a sad smile. I gave her a small smile. "Thank you, Queen Elurra," I thanked. 

"Queen Elurra, where are King Gale and the others?" I asked, now that she was in a calm state. "They're in the library. They're looking for a way to stop this proposal from happening," Queen Elurra answered. "Could you go and check on Gale for me? He didn't seem like he was in the right state of mind," Queen Elurra looked down at the glass of water that was now half full. "Of course," I agreed before walking toward the library. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I heard things crashing and falling inside as I approached the library. I pushed open the doors only to be greeted with chaos. Ini, Shrike, and Percival were sitting on the ground, searching through stacks of books. King Philip and Borra were looking through old scrolls. Meanwhile, in the middle of the library was King Gale. He was standing at a table covered in stacks of papers and books. He was frantically looking through the documents and books. Queen Aurora sat in a chair near the desk, holding the twins. 

"King Gale, Queen Elurra is worried about," I said, walking towards King Gale. He didn't respond and kept his head down. I stood on the opposite side of the desk and spoke again. "I know you're upset, King Gale-" 

"YOU KNOW NOTHING, UDO! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!" King Gale cut me off, finally looking at me. He stared daggers at me as he cried angry tears. Everyone turned to us after hearing King Gale's outburst. "LEAVE US!" King Gale shouted at everyone. A minute passed, and everyone left the room, leaving King Gale and me alone. He took a deep breath before leaning over the desk. "Don't you come here and tell me you know how I feel, Udo, because you don't! You don't know how I feel! You can't know! You're not a father, Udo!" King Gale hissed at me. I remained calm but firm as I spoke. "No, King Gale. I'm not a father. However, I know what it feels like. Like your world is being destroyed, there is nothing you can do about it. Y/n may have to marry a man she didn't know existed until mer hours ago. Now, she's lying in bed with a concussion, and there is nothing I can do about it. I might not be able to feel your pain as a father. However, I do know how I feel as her rightful fiance'," Angry, hot tears built in the corners of my eyes. 

King Gale's eyes softened as he took in my words. He stood straight up and ran his hand down his face. "I'm sorry. I-I'm not in the right state of mind," King Gale apologized. "It's alright, but Queen Elurra wanted me to check on you for this very reason," I said, walking around the desk and standing next to King Gale. "So, have you found anything?" I asked, changing the subject. "Yes," King Gale reached over to one of the documents on the table and showed it to me. I looked at it with confusion. I didn't understand anything on the paper since it was written in another language. "I'm confused," I admitted. "Right, you don't speak our language," King Gale chuckled softly before explaining. 

"This paper documents what happened all those years ago between our two kingdoms. My great grandfather was tired of fighting for so long. So, to stop the war, he and King Jago's great grandfather made a deal. King Jago's great grandfather agreed to stop the fight if King Griffin agreed to marry the next daughter born to whoever was the heir to the throne. In this case, that would be King Jago's son, Prince Sable," King Gale translated the document for me. "Is there anything we can do?" I asked. King Gale looked over the paper again but sighed in frustration. "No. I only see two options here," King Gale turned to me, tears building up in his eyes again. "Either we make another deal with King Jago, or we go through with the marriage," King Gale slammed the paper down on the desk. "The only marriage I will accept is you and y/n's," King Gale admitted. 

He took a deep breath before speaking again. "We need to figure something out to stop this from happening," King Gale bit the joint of his index finger. "You're right. However, now, I think we should make sure everyone is safe from King Jago and his men. Where are they now?" I asked. "They're camping outside of the kingdom. I have some men standing guard. They know not to let King Jago or his men inside the kingdom without my permission," King Gale assured. "Ok, now, I think you should go to Queen Elurra. Seeing you might ease her pain," I suggested. King Gale nodded his head, agreeing with me. Together we walked from behind the desk and exited the messy library. 

Ini, Shrike, Percival, Borra, King Philip, and Queen Aurora were all waiting outside the room for us. "So, did you find anything?" King Philip asked hesitantly. "Not really. The only options we have right now are making another deal with King Jago or letting this marriage happen," King Gale repeated. "If there is anything we could do, please let us know. I will stand by your side as long as you need me to," King Philip assured with a sharp nod. "Thank you, King Philip," King Gale nodded his head back to King Philip. Queen Aurora came up to me, still holding Takashi ad Hiroki. "How is Y/n? Please tell me she'll be ok," Queen Aurora pleaded, her blue eyes glazed over. "She has a concussion and will need to rest for a few days," I answered. Queen Aurora squeezed her eyes shut, trying to stop the few tears that had started falling. 

Suddenly, one of the maids came up to us. "A letter has arrived for you, your Majesty," The maid handed the letter to King Gale before bowing and leaving us. I watched King Gale's facial expression turn into pure rage. "What's wrong? What does the letter say?" I questioned. King Gale's eyes began to twitch as he crumbled the paper in his hands. "That poor excuse of living being requested that we meet," King Gale said through gritted teeth. "Alright, if you need, I'll accompany you," I offered. "King Jago doesn't want to meet with just me. He and Prince Sable want to meet me, Elurra, and Y/n," King Gale continued to crumble the paper. "Why does he want that?" I asked. All the blood drained from my body when King Gale spoke again.

"King Jago wants Y/n and Prince Sable to meet officially in front of the entire kingdom,"