Fire on Fire - 28 ( Speak of the Devil )

He came to the washroom and opened the tap of the bathtub and changed the temperature as needed. As soon as the water started to fill, Porsche took off his clothes and quickly threw dirty and bloody clothes into the bin. Then took a quick shower to wash away the blood stains all over the body. After taking a shower in about a minute or two, Porsche took a light blue bathrobe from the rack and put it on, looking at the bathtub from time to time see whether it is filled enough or not. Then Porsche came to the bathtub, closed the tap, mixed liquid soap and prepared a hot bubble bath by mixing a little purple lavender essence in the water. Next, he took a few lavender-scented candles from the upper cupboard, placed them on the short wall above the bathtub and lit them.

Then stood back a few feet and looked at them with a satisfied smile. At the same time, Porsche came to the room by walking on his tiptoes to prevent from making any sounds which can draw Kinn's attention, and he took a bottle of wine and two glasses to the large bathroom and placed them on the granite table near the tub.

Kinn turned his head and looked with eyes with filled of love. The tiredness on his face was the same as Porsche felt a subtle pain. But he didn't show any difference and went to Kinn with a smile he hold his hand and made him get up from the sofa while Kinn's eyes glue to Porsche's face. Porsche placed a kiss on his cheek and took his hand and led him to the washroom while Kinn let Porsche do whatever he wants. But as soon as he turned left inside the L-shaped bathroom, his eyes met the tub full of purple bubbles in the middle of the left part of the bathroom. At the same time, he felt the scent of lavender from the lit candles. The wine bottle and two glasses on the granite table nearby brought a smile to Kinn's face. Porsche stood behind Kinn and unbuttoned his shirt while kissing his neck.

Taking off his shirt and loosen his belt making his already unbuttoned pants fall into the ground. Within a minute Porsche made him completely naked while placing kisses on Kinn's bare skin back of his neck. Kinn's mind began to relax little by little at the magical touch of his lover's fingertips and his unbearable love. Proving to himself that how strong the emotional bond that he had with Porsche.

While they were standing there, Porsche took a warm towel to dissolve the blood stains on Kinn's body while Kinn obeyed silently and stay still. After finishing what he was doing, Porsche stand in front of Kinn, tore off the bathrobe that was covering his body, exposing his extremely beautiful curvy body in front of Kinn's eyes. Kinn's eyes roamed Porsche's beautiful body from head to toe as his own eyes felt like can't control anymore. Porsche silently wet Kinn's lips with a single kiss and sat down in the bathtub inviting Kinn with his eyes. In obedience to Porsche's silent invitation, Kinn went down to the big tub and leaned his back against Porsche's chest and reclined between his legs, even closing his eyes.

Porsche lowered his head a little and reached out with kisses on back of Kinn's head, took the hand shower and wet his hair with warm water, running his soft fingers between his thick black hair. After wetting his hair, he took the bottle of shampoo that was next to the hand shower and put a considerable amount on his hands, while Kinn folded his sides and caressed Porsche's feet with his hands. Porsche massaged his hair with the honey and almond milk scented shampoo as he gently massaged his scalp with his fingers as his mind eased like a ball of fluff. With the warm water, the tiredness of his body slowly started to fade away with the magical touch of Porsche's fingers and love. Porsche, who took almost fifteen minutes to apply shampoo and massage his head, leaned down and kissed Kinn's shoulder when Kinn opened his eyes in response to the kiss.

"....Come on, baby, turn to me...."

Porsche said in a voice overflowing with love. Obeying his words, Kinn slowly turned to face Porsche, spreading his legs and letting Porsche sit between them. Porsche took the hand shower and washed Kinn's hair and using his hand as a cover to stop the shampoo-mixed water from getting into his eyes. Kinn was lost in Porsche's eyes as he wondered how he was lucky enough to be loved so much.