Harry is shaking his head softly as he watches Anthony disappear into the house. I know he can't stay mad at the guy because the look in his eyes is different, they do not look like they do when he actually gets mad, there's no anger behind his eyes.

"This is so cute, Harry." I smile at him, referring to the dessert.

"Don't, G." Harry gives me a warning look, making me hold back my laughter.

I try not to, but I just can't help but want to tease him with this. Harry can see the look on my face, he shakes his head and warns me once again with his eyes not to tease him. Yet, I can't help the smirk from tugging on my lips.

"Shut up." Harry demands, trying to hide the smirk that wants to grow on his face by looking down and taking the spoon in his hand.

I watch as he takes some of the tiramisu on the spoon, our eyes lock together and he then brings the spoon up to my mouth. I can hardly believe this, I'm in Italy being fed my favorite dessert by the most handsome guy I've ever laid my eyes on. If this isn't a dream, I don't know what is..

It's almost embarrassing how I react to the food, I let out a moan and it makes Harry raise a brow. "Never knew food could make you feel the same way as I do." Harry tells me, making me chuckle and roll my eyes playfully.

"Not the same," I say. "Food doesn't annoy me."

Harry sends me a glare, rolling his eyes and putting the spoon down. I try to hold back my laughter, failing because I find myself way too funny. Harry flips me off, taking the plate and moving it away from me.

"Hey!" I raise my voice, trying to get the plate back over to my side.

"If you would be good, you'd get it back." Harry teases me.

"Don't mess with me when it comes to food, Styles. You really don't want to do that." I tell him, a serious tone in my voice because I am very serious about this.

Harry raises an eyebrow, reading the situation but he somehow finds it very amusing. "You're so cute, thinking you actually sound intimidating to me.." he says.

"Whatever, just give it back to me." I demand, trying to get to the plate once again and almost laying myself over his shoulder completely.

"Okay, okay.. Easy there." he finally gives in.

Harry lets me eat what's left of the tiramisu. I do so and it makes me happy again because that's what dessert does to me. I don't even notice that Harry is staring at me the entire time as I'm devouring my food, I only notice once I'm done eating.

"Well.. that was embarrassing." I say, gently placing the spoon back on the plate as my lips form into a straight line on my face.

"It's wasn't, don't worry." he says, bringing his hand up to my face.

He wipes some cream from my upper lip, very gently, this before he places his thumb in front of my mouth to give me a chance to lick it clean. I wrap my lips around his thumb and suck off the cream, this while his eyes are locked with mine.

"Is Anthony gone already? I don't want him to see this." Harry mumbles, looking over my shoulder towards the house.

"He's probably cleaning up, he won't be looking." I say while his thumb is still resting on my lips.

"No. Only I can see you being that seductive, your doing is for my eyes only." Harry lets go of me and stands up from the table, I try to stop him but he soon storms off and makes his way inside.

I watch him disappear into the house and it makes the excitement of the moment disappear, now I'm just cold and alone in a dark garden. It's like reality hits me back in the face, this is not romantic anymore.