Then she has to use those sticks (e/n: a brace basically- just search it online if udk what that is bc author-sans lazy to add it in-) to ensure her bones maintain the same way.

PIAK! WRAP WRAP!

Y/n:

"And now you would have to stay in bed for 3-6 months and if you really need to move, watch your steps carefully!"

.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT?"

Y/n screamed, causing the doctor and the lady taking care of her to flinch from the sudden sound. "Y-yes?" The doctor timidly replied.

"3-6 m-m-months..." y/n flopsed backwards onto her bed and turned to the side to cry.

Y/n:

"Don't do that, y/n-chan

"Don't do that, y/n-chan. it might worsen your injury!" The lady sat beside y/n's back and started to pat her.

A/n: "how did they know each other's name?" Well they asked for it and they introduced themselves, of course.

"N-nana-san~" y/n said with the wobbly crying eyes and snot dripping out from her left nostril "a-are you really going to keep me here for t-that long???"

Flashback:

"Ojo-san," y/n called out to the lady cleaning the room that should be responsible for taking care of her.

"Yes?" She stopped sweeping and turned to her with the kindest smile.

"What is your name?"

She thought for a moment, then looked at her again. "You can call me Nana."

"Oh, Nana-san, when would I have to leave?"

"After you recover, you are free to leave, y/n-san. We will try to help you as much as possible."

"Y-yes, my dear. Don't worry about it." She gave a reassuring smile.

The sound of the door sliding could be heard and they all turned their heads to find out who entered the room. He stood at the door frame with an empty expression, the sky behind him was a hazy grey blue, y/n guessed that the sun had already set and the man had just returned from work.