Clint getting a divorce Final part

Start from the beginning

Clint notices Y/N feeling down. "Why didn't you contact me?"

"I thought you hated me. You came to my old apartment, just decided you were getting a divorce, seeking for help and I only provided a punch in the guts." Y/N answers.

"Y/N, I never could hate you." Clint says, reassuring Y/N. "I should've time it better. Maybe then the situation wouldn't get so blown up."

Y/N takes a few seconds till he responds. "Then how about we move pass what happened?"

Clint smiles. "Yes. Since we haven't seen each other for a year, how about another truth or dare guys night."

Y/N chuckles. "You never change, huh?"

"I don't want to ruin the good mood, but I have one important question." Clint says. "What are we? Do you still want to be my best friend, or...?"

Y/N is a little taken back. "Uhm..."

Clint notices Y/N has difficulty taking an answer. He guesses is because Y/N doesn't want to risk their relationship. "Y/N, I still care about you. So, if you want, we can try to be more than friends, but only if you want it." Clint smiles kindly at Y/N.

Y/N takes Clint's words into heart. "Clint, how about instead of a drinking game... we can do something more intimate?" Y/N can't help but grinning, trying to hold his happiness.

Clint smiles wider. "Is that an answer I think I'm hearing?"

"Yes."

Clint steps towards Y/N, his head against his. Clint's hands against Y/N body. "I promise you; I care for you and won't ever upset you again." Y/N smiles at Clint's words.

Y/N hugs Clint tightly. "When I had a crush on you, I always imaged these sweet situations. I can't believe this fantasy came true."

Clint smiles, seeing his new lover happy. "You aren't the only one." He whispers.

-

Six months later, Clint and Y/N moved in together in Clint's apartment. The relationship had still elements of their friendship, such as drinking games and goofing around. However, it was also romantic and sweet. They often have movie night where they sit right next to each other, watching a dumb romantic movie just to bash it.

It's morning, Clint is lying down in bed. He hears the alarm clock going on and opens his eyes annoyed. "Stupid... squawking machine..." He says tiredly. He slams his hand against clock, shutting it down. He then looks at the time, remembering what he needs to do. Before he could stand up, he hears the door opening. His boyfriend walks in.

"Mornin' sexy. How gorgeous you look, waking up thanks to the alarm clock." Y/N says with a cheeky smirk.

"Well, you know I am. Being sexy 24/7." Clint chuckles. He sits up and let out a yawn. Afterwards, he stretches his back. "God, I'm getting old."

"Want a massage?" Y/N offers. He sits at the bedside next to Clint.

Clint laughs. "Maybe another time. Remember that I'm visiting my kids for the weekend?"

"I remember. Then I guess I have to wait till I can pleasure you." Y/N says flirtatious.

Clint blushes. He begins to think about Y/N's comments, thinking it may be time. "How about you join me?" He says with a serious tone.

"Join you? On what?" Y/N asks.

"Visiting my family." Clint answers.

Y/N look shocked. "You think it's time for that?"

"Yes, Y/N I know I want to be with you forever. They already know you and like you. If they like you as an uncle, I'm sure they like you as a stepfather. Laura also supports the idea for a stepparent and me moving on." Clint explains.

Y/N takes a few seconds to think about it. "Fine, let's go." He smiles.

Clint smiles back and gives a peck on Y/N's lips. "You're the best."

"I know." Y/N stands up and walk towards the exit of the bedroom. "I'm going to make breakfast. See you within a minute."

-

After a few hours of traveling, Clint and Y/N arrive at the farm. They walk towards the house while carrying their bags. They walk up the porch and Clint knocks on the door.

"You ready?" Clint asks, looking towards Y/N.

"Why shouldn't I be? Did the kids became demons or something?" Y/N jokes.

Clint chuckles. They look back at the door to see it open. It's Laura. "Clint, I'm glad you're early." She smiles kindly.

"Better early then late." Clint smiles back.

Though divorce, Clint and Laura have still a good relationship. Laura looks at who Clint's brought. "I'm happy to see you Y/N. I hope you take good care of Clint."

"I kinda have to, since this guy keeps getting into trouble." Y/N smirks.

Clint chuckles, looking fake offended. "I'm not getting in that much trouble."

Laura laughs, happy that Clint is in a better mentality. "I guess it's time for my time to go. Take good care for the kids." She grabs her coat and put it on.

"Will do." Clint responds.

Laura gives Clint and Y/N a hug before leaving. Clint and Y/N walk in the house, to see Clint's children, Cooper, Leila and Nathaniel all watching tv before noticing Clint walking in.

"Dad!" They all yelled and sprint towards their dad.

Clint crouches down, opens his arms with a great smile. "I'm back!"

Y/N smiles at the scene, thinking it's incredible cute. After a few seconds, the kids notice Y/N. "Am I not getting a hug?"

"Always uncle." Leila smiles and hugs Y/N. Y/N patted the rest on the head, who smiles.

"Jesus, how much did you grow last time I saw you?" Y/N asks.

"Quite a few inches." Cooper answers.

Clint smiles at Y/N, happily interacting with his kids. "What do you want to do today?" Clint asks.

The children look at their father. "We all agreed to play baseball." Cooper answers.

-

After playing a session of baseball, it is diner time. The children are watching tv while Y/N and Clint is in the kitchen, making the food. "Is this good enough?" Clint asks.

Y/N look in the pan. "It needs to be medium rare, not rare."

"Alright." Clint further cooks the steak. He shows a smile on his face. Y/N return back at cutting vegetables. "I think the kids like you."

"I am their uncle, the coolest uncle. Of course, they like me." Y/N says with a goofy smirk.

"I mean like a stepdad. You know how to take care of them, and I'm happy to see you interacting with them." Clint says.

Y/N smiles. "Well, I'm happy they like me."

Clint smiles. "I think of working less, and more time spending with the kids." He speaks up. "I wouldn't mind if you join me to visit them."

"Sure thing. I love spending time here." Y/N respond.

Clint looks back at Y/N, with a smile while his boyfriend is still cutting the vegetables. Clint is thinking how perfect this is. He is with the person he loves with his children. He can envision this in the future as husbands. Clint looks back at the meat and mutters to himself. "Y/N, I love you so damn much."