Y/n: "you can't do the same thing twice and expect me to believe it." I crossed my arms.

Henry: "same thing..?" He chuckled. "I don't pull the same 'trick' twice."

My heart dropped. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions... he could be lying.

Y/n: "it's not funny Henry. Why do you want me to witness people I love dying?" I questioned.

Henry: "well to help you of course. See I watched my family members die... now look at me. I'm free, happy, powerful, and fearless." He smiled.

Y/n: "but the difference is I know they are alive. Now where is Dustin. Seriously." I had a serious expression on my face.

Henry: "I already told you, I don't pull the same trick twice."

Y/n: my heart felt like it stopped beating. "W-what do you mean." I stuttered as I swallowed the lump in my throat hoping he didn't mean what I thought he did.

Henry: "I mean. You did watch dustin die. I searched all around through your mind. I finally figured out who you live most in this world. Your brother. Now that he's out of the way I can begin my next phase. Of course I know you may need time to recover, he'll it was easy for me to watch my family die because I didn't have that connection with them. So I can't say I know what your feeling... but I know it's a lot harder for you than it was for me." He smiled.

Y/n: I felt weak. Tears stung my eyes and I found it hard to breath. The amount of anxiety that washed over me was unbearable. He was really gone. I watched him die. A slow painful death. I watched it all. "You-" I was cut off by my own heavy breathing. "You killed him." I sobbed. I dropped to the floor and brought my hands up to my face.

Henry: "uh... correct..." he said awkwardly.

Soon enough my sadness was replaced by anger. I was juggling so many upsetting emotions at once. Soon I stood up anger and sadness written all over my face and motions. I squeezed my knuckles tightly as I looked at Henry. As soon as I thought about how much pain I wanted him to feel I watched him lift up into the air and smash against the ground. He weakly sat up smiling again.

Y/n: "Your in mind. I can do whatever the fuck I want to you." I smiled as I watched his face finally do something other than smile. Like he knew I realized how much more power I had.

I thought about going somewhere else. And in the blink of an eye we were at the lab. When Henry was first brought here. The first time he met his 'papa'. I made him into his younger self and sat him in a chair. He looked around frantically as I could feel him trying to use his powers. He was trying to overpower me. Unsuccessfully. I didn't realize how much power I really had. And now that I knew I was gonna make him suffer a long horrible ending.

I started creating everything infront of me. Papa walked in and Henry looked up in fear. He tried putting his hand up and using his powers cause Brenner to laugh.

Papa: "oh number 1. Don't you remember?" He pointed to his neck and Henry realized I replanted it.

Henry: "fuck." He mumbled sitting back in his chair. As soon as Brenner got closer he tried stabbing him with the needle on the side table but the guards in the room grabbed him and pushed him down on the chair as he kicked and tried fighting back. By they strapped him down. I put him back to his regular aged self and Brenner smiled at him.

Brenner: "I'm not really here ya know?"

*henrys pov*

I looked at him confused. But before I knew it I blinked and he was replaced by y/n.

Y/n: "I want you to know what dustin felt." She smiled. I was gonna say something but once I blinked I was in the middle of the lake. And I was being held by my own vines. I looked around and y/n was in a sitting position in the air. She smiled at me. "You look so thrilled!" She said sarcastically.

I tried getting out but the vines only grew tighter. I yelled out at the pain of slowly being crushed. But suddenly it stopped.

Y/n: "oh DONT think your getting such an easy death! I wanna see you suffer..."

Suddenly I dropped down on the floor. Instantly I felt the pain coyrse through my body. I weakly sat up but that was quickly ruined for me. 100s of bats came flying at me grabbing my wrists and ankles digging their claws slowly into my flesh and I yelled.

Henry: "GET OFF OF ME ARE YOU DELUSIONAL? IM YOUR-" I cut myself off as I felt then slowly feasting on my body. Each bite causing more excruciating pain. It was unbearable. "FUCK-" I screamed.

(A/n: suffer you hoe. Ily guys 😻😻🫶🫶)

 Ily guys 😻😻🫶🫶)

CREAMING RN. CREAMINGGGGG.

Ik your like 29 or wtv

Ik your like 29 or wtv... but I mean age is just a number... like please just one chance... I'll do anything...