32 • (SMUT ⚠️)

(I didnt go over this so if there is spelling mistakes I'm sorry 😭)

I watched him grab a pair of shorts and boxers setting them on his nightstand. He then closed his drawer turning towards the nightstand. He looked at me.

Eddie: "do you care if I get dressed?" He smiled.

Y/n: "nothing I haven't seen before, knock yourself out." I rested my hands on the edge of the bed as I stayed faced towards eddie.

He smiled pulling his shirt off. Damn this bitch is fine. He took his pants off and tossed them on his floor. He then pulled his boxers off and I couldn't help but watch his dick come out. But I quickly looked away.

Eddie: "see something you like" he laughed.

My face heated up. He caught me. Hoe. Cute hoe. Sexy ass hoe. Fine fucking bitch.

Y/n: "Shutup." I said clearly embarrassed. Like so obvious he definitely knew I was. He knows. Yeah he does.

Eddie: "Well dont act like It's your first time seeing it" he smiled.

I looked up at him to see him still naked 😩. I opened my mouth to say something but I looked down. But then I felt him move his hand to the back of my hair yanking it back to force me to look back up at him. A small whimper escaped my lips. That's new. (🤭)

Eddie: "you gotta look at me y/n." He said in a lower tone.

Y/n: "does she kiss you better than me?" I asked.

Eddie: his eyesbrows furrowed. "Who?"

Y/n: "the girl that was all over you at the party" I smirked.

Eddie: he shook his head. "I was so drunk I didn't even know who the fuck she was" he laughed.

Y/n: "Well that doesn't answer my question does it?"

Eddie: "no. You know your lips are my favorite. That girl didn't know what to do with her tongue and was very vanilla I could tell." He chuckled.

Y/n: "maybe you Can get a little something. But only when I say so" I smiled.

I gently traced my fingers up his growing erection. He moaned slightly at the feeling. But when my fingers moved away he huffed.

Y/n: "Lay down." I said standing up and moving out of his way.

He laid down where I was previously sitting and his dick was pointing up. (BAHAHAHHAHAA IMAGINE IT JUST BEING LIKE: 👍) I slid my shorts off aswell as my underwear and crawled on top of him. He moved his hands to go under my shirt but I stopped him.

Y/n: "where are those infamous cuffs I've been hearing you talk about" I smirked.

Eddie: "over there" he nodded towards the wall.

I glanced over getting off of him and grabbing the cuffs.

Y/n: "now here is what's gonna happen" I crawled back on top of him. "I'm gonna put your hands above your head and I don't want those hands to move. If they go out of place you don't get to finish." I said closing the cuffs on his wrists and putting his hands above his head. "Got it?"

Eddie: "yeah" he said excitedly.

Y/n: "good." I said grabbing his dick and sliding it across my entrance. Causing Eddie to moan and me to gasp. I slowly slid down on him letting go of his dick as i furrowed my eyebrows. I looked down at Eddie who was a little tense and looked heavenly. I started moving forward and back as I gripped each side of his torso.

I slowly moved in small circles causing his to groan. I watched as Eddie's head went back and his fingers twitched fighting the urge to not grip my hips. I smiled to myself as I started going up and down on him. His eyes squeezed shut.

Y/n: "look at me munson." I dug my nails into his torso as I started slowing down again. He opened his eyes looking at me with a smile.

Eddie: "please y/n."

Y/n: "what was that munson?" I sped up my pace.

Eddie: "fuck- please y/n faster. I want you so bad." He whined. (Yeah beg for us. You sloppy hoe. I'm high asf rn. 💀)

I smirked down at him. Then I continued bouncing up and down and up and down and up and down and up and downnnnn. (Reminding me of Joseph's song 🤭🤭)

Eddie was a mess. And I found it amusing watching his hands twitch from time to time at the work I was doing. His moans and breathlessness aswell as small droplets of sweat at his hair line.

His gorgeous long hair displayed on the bed. As his mouth was hung open. He looked heavenly. (😩😩😩😩😩 creaming asf.)

I moved my hands up from his torso to his face pulling myself towards him as I began making out with him. He made a lot of sounds which sent vibrations through my mouth.

I pulled away after a little bit feel my knot ready to snap.

Eddie: "Im gonna cum." He said breathless.

Y/n: "hold it in." I said simply and gripped onto his shoulders as I pounded faster and harder onto him.

I brought one of my hands down and started rubbing my clit as I threw my head back.

Y/n: "ok cum." I smiled as I finished. I felt so heavenly. A hot feeeling overtook my body as I felt so high.

As soon as I finished I slammed down one more time and got off as he came. Perfect timing.

Eddie: "holy fuck." He said breathless.

I took the cuffs off of him and kissed his nose.

Y/n: "amazing work." I smiled getting off of the bed.

Eddie: "same to you." He breathed heavenly.

Y/n: "let me clean you up munson." I smiled putting a pair of his boxers on.

I walked over grabbing a towel which was hung in his chair. I helped eddie sit up as I wiped all his cum gently off of his lower region.

(A/n: you guys are so hot oml.)

Enjoy these messages between me and my bestfriend: 😍🙈😎👍