9 •

We ran into the woods and I was very out of breath bc I don't exercise much. I need to start doing that though.

We made it in the woods as I stopped, catching my breath. I bent down to the ground having the worst cramp of my life. then a hand started rubbing my back while the other held me in a hug. I looked over to see Eddie resting his head on my shoulder as he looked at me worried.

Robin: "o-ok. That was." She paused looking at me and Eddie. "Nuts." She widened her eyes. "Do you guys ever separate?" She asked pointing between us as Steve and Nancy looked at us.

Me and eddie stood up separating as I brushed off my knees.

Y/n: "Robin I will take away your supply of weed if you keep this up" I said walking past them.

Robin: they started following me. "Hey! You know I can't make it through the week without a little teeny tiny bit!" She yelled after me as she jogged up next to me.

Y/n: "cut off." I said raising my eyebrows.

She went to say something and instantly shutup.

Y/n: "we should head to one of our houses" I suggested.

I looked at everyone who nodded at my idea. We walked and all talked for a while until I noticed a house. We were at Nancy's. Perfect 🤭.

Robin: "HOUSE!" She cheered running.

Nancy and Steve ran quickly with her and me and Eddie followed next. These bitches are gonna be the death of me. But I love 'em.

Y/n: "son of a fucking bitch!" I gasped as I stopped once again out of breath as we finally made it to the house.

Eddie: "why are you always the one to break a sweat when we run" he chuckled as everyone looked at me smiling.

Y/n: "YOU GUYS DO REALIZE IM NOT IN THE BEST SHAPE!" I breathed out loudly.

Everyone laughed except eddie.

Steve: "well let's go inside shall we."

Everyone went to go follow but eddie stopped me.

Eddie: "we will be in there in a sec." He said his eyes not leaving mine. He looked upset.

Nancy: "ok take your time." She said genuinely.

Robin: "NO CANOODLING!" She shouted as she shut the door behind her.

I rolled my eyes at Robin and focused back on eddie.

Y/n: "what's up?" I asked straightening my posture crossing my arms.

Eddie: "Are you insecure?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows stepping infront of me.

Y/n: I kinda froze not knowing what to say. "W-what?" I asked.

Eddie: "was that too straightforward?" He asked looking back and forth between my eyes.

Y/n: "well. Um. Everyone's insecure about something..?" I said nervously.

Eddie: "what are you insecure about?" He asked.

Y/n: "eddie do we have to talk about this right now?" I started avoiding eye contact.

Eddie: "so you are insecure?" He asked.

Y/n: "well yeah everyone is." I said wanting to end the conversation. I know he's concerned about me I just don't want him to know about my insecurities.

Eddie: "you know your perfect." He said holding my chin to make me look at him. "Perfect for me love." He smiled looking at me warmly.

I smiled at him and kissed his nose.