Now, Gary didnt have anything precious to his name but he still found it very rude to just throw boxes on the sidewalk and drive off.

Not that he’d complain- he can barely get a word out.

Huffing up a box with a small yelp of pain, he waddled up the stair, focusing on breathing the stabbing pain away when

“Good morning” A deep voice greeted and Gary jumped, turning with wide eyes as his neighbor stood there in his tight t-shirt and joggers.

Gary gulped, watching as the larger man crossed his arms at the lack of reply, the action making his biceps bulge out.

Gary was terrified.

This man with looks that could kill and scowl that could also kill was his neighbor and sure- he was good and strong  looking but that was the problem. He was strong looking- Gary has pissed off many people in the mask and did not need another beating from a man bigger than him.

“Oh!” When the ventraxian rose a brow, Gary noticed he was awaiting a reply “Good morning” Gary quickly greeted back before turning to make his way towards his apartment, fleeing from the man now that they were done.

He smiled to himself despite the ache in his arm, proud that he had a classic neighbor greeting like in movies- he even got the cookies earlier and Gary was sure it was fictional and no neighbor would give away goodies! Gary was on a roll!

Still, placing down the box with a sigh, blood splatter nearby that may or may have not gave him a bit of PTSD, Gary had not expected his very scary/sexy looking neighbor to be standing there.

His heart stopped and instinct flooded him as he quickly reached for the gun on his hip only to realize it wasn’t there. He froze… processing and telling himself that it was only his neighbor whom he greeted not too long ago (“and is huge and lives in a high rate criminal neighborhood” another little voice in his head reminded him) and forced himself to relax.

“Need help?” he heard the other offer but could only blink as he began to go on about how he lived next door and “I’m your neighbor, Avocato”

Don’t laugh.
DO NOT LAUGH GARY

Life is trying to get you beat, Gary, remember last time you laughed at someone’s name- remember Stevil?? Yeah, dont laugh.

It took a moment to realize his neighbor, Avocato, was awaiting a handshake so Gary, slowly reached to shake his hand as well before panic took over-

How strong does he shake his hand? What if he squeezes too hard and he gets the wrong idea and thinks Gary is picking a fight?? Oh, wow, his hand was large- probably could grab Garys head and crush it- its pretty soft too and OMG are those beans??? He has beans!!

“Hi” Gary’s voice cracked, strained and choked thanks to his mind panic which was futile because now their hands had dropped and Gary had no memory of actually shaking the others hand.

Fidgeting with the strings of his hoodie, Gary bit the bottom of his lip as he awkwardly looked away from the man who seemed to be waiting for something. He didnt know what- Was he supposed to give him something like in movies? Gary didnt have anything yet and what he had were all in boxes…

A thought occurred to him as he remembered the one candle he bought not too long ago, he had planned to use it but maybe he could give it to Avocato as a neighborly gift!

“So…” Avocato’s eyes travelled him up and down and Gary would’ve been turned on if not absolutely terrified “Need help?”

Yes. He so needs help.