- S2 - episode 17-

Start from the beginning

Was it obvious? Very.

Is the cat out of the bag? Absolutely.

Wild and free.

-----

"Truth or dare?" Joy asked.

"Twuth" Chaeyoung tried hard to answer.

"That's enough, you're drunk" Wendy said.

"I'm Wosie not drunk" Rosie said.

Yeri laughed and hit Chaeyoung several times on the shoulder. The youngest is almost at her limit too. Both of them are hitting each other then will burst out laughing.

"Twuth" Rosie repeats but no one's asking a question.

"Who's your first kissy kissy, Wosie?" Yeri asked.

Chaeyoung cups her own face and acted embarrassed. She was blushing like a teenager the others started teasing her. One is kinda hopeful but with this alcohol infused jealous wife she has? I really think she should not get her hopes up.

"Bae Suji" Roseanne whispered.

And everyone went wild, but not Jennie. She was not happy. Not even close, she's fuming with anger the other's didn't even notice that she's crashing that empty beer can with her bare hand.

Irene was one of the loudest but God only knows that she wasn't laughing at how cute Chaeyoung is. She was laughing at how Jennie is keeping it all in. That's why when it was Chaeyoung's turn again and the blonde heiress chose "Twuth" she took the courage to ask.

"Bae Suzy or Jennie Kim" Jennie asked.

"Oh boy" Wendy said.

"This is interesting" Jisoo said.

"Stop digging your own grave" Irene whispered.

"Nini bear" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Nini bear?" Seulgi asked.

"Pfft who's Nini bear?" Jisoo asked.

"Nini bear, I hate ninibear" Chaeyoung sniffed then the next thing they knew she was sobbing already.

"Ah yeah celebrate" Irene sarcastically whispered to Jennie while the latter cannot help but so look so victorious. Because even how many times Chaeyoung says Suzy Bae when sober, she would still be Ninibear even when drunk.

Irene stood up and gave Chaeyoung some tissue to wipe her tears she also put away cans of beer near the blonde to limit her access to the alcohol. And she moved back to her spot and the game continued like nothing happened.

5 minutes later...

"Bare! Care? There- Dare!" She was struggling to say that and everyone was just hitting the floor laughing.

"Okay babyboobear, dare" Wendy said.

"Let me do sheksii dance" Chaeyoung said.

"No" almost everyone said.

Yeri whispered something in her ear and the blonde heiress stood straight up with two shots of vodka in her hand. Yeri spin her 5 times and Chaeyoung tried to walk across the circle, eyes on the target but her world feels like spinning her butt landed on the wrong lap.

It was awkward. Jisoo looked at Yeri, trying to decipher what dare she asked Chaeyoung to do. Jennie looks at Lisa and Lisa was like shaking her head so bad it could fall off.

"Nœr! I like you Lali but I like my lovieee more~" Chaeyoung whined.

Turns out Yeri asked her to sit on the lap of the person that she likes. So she tried hard to stand again but she couldn't so she just crawled out of Lisa's lap and sat on Jennie's.