22- Y/N

I sat on the edge of my bed trying to catch my breath, my forehead in my hands as I was processing what I had witnessed less than 1 minute ago.

"Well you know what?" Daphne broke the silence, her hands on her hips as I peered through my fingers. "It's a good thing that Malfoy boy beat him up, he got what was coming."

"But I'm afraid this, and the fact he got disqualified from quidditch for the rest of the year will fuel his anger even more, causing danger and hurt." Pansy wondered aloud.

I groaned quietly.

"And are we going to skip over the fact Malfoy beat up a guy for you?" Pansy added.

"For me?" I was in disbelief, I raised my head up, my forearms resting on my knees. "It wasn't for me." I scoffed.

"He didn't have to beat the living crap out of him. The only person Diggory wronged was you in that situation." Pansy put her hands on her hips, looking out the window.

"I don't know, okay? I'm still trying to process it." I muttered, looking away. I rubbed my fingers together in slow circles, in thought.

Malfoy punched Diggory, for me.

The least I could do was pay him a visit to see if he had any major injuries.

I mean.. he did it for me. It would be horrible of me to not visit..

I got up slowly after a few minutes of thinking.

"I'm going to visit Malfoy." I muttered, going out the door.

"Don't have too much fun if you know what I mean." Daphne said after me.

"Shush you." I called back, sliding down the short railing of the staircase and jumping off.

Where would Malfoy be?

I thought to the infirmary. I wouldn't think of him to be there as he doesn't want to get bombarded with questions and get in trouble.

My eyes trailed up to the boys' staircase to the dorms. He was probably there.

I made my way up, and knocked.

"Didn't I tell you to-" Nott started but cut himself off when he saw me.

"I thought you were the kid that wanted to copy off my homework." He explained. I nodded, and peered behind him, but he moved to hide what was behind.

"Hey hey, you don't get to look inside, what do you want?" He asked.

"I want to see Malfoy."

He stared at me and I stared back. I almost knew what he was thinking.

He's hurt because of you.

He walked me in. "Still can't believe he punched that guy for you, no offence, but he never gets into fights like that at school, of all places." Nott told me as we stopped at Malfoy's bedside.

He crossed his arms, as he looked down on Malfoy fast asleep, or knocked out unconscious.

"It happened very fast." I said.

"No kidding." I heard Zabini from behind me say. I turned around.

"He came in like some guy with super speed and bam! Diggory got what was coming.." He trailed off as he went into the bathroom and shut the door.

I sighed and looked back to Malfoy. He had small cuts, not quite healed yet. He was under the covers but his arms were over the covers, his knuckles were bandaged but his bruises were still seen from the edges of the bandages, with a bit of dried blood. He also had a medium sized bandage on his nose, and eyebrow.

"Diggory got him good, but not as good as what Draco did to him." Nott broke my thoughts.

"Did you change him?" I blurted out, as I noticed he was in his pyjamas. I turned to Nott.

"Who's dorm are you in? Mine. Don't ask silly questions." He looked around to anywhere but me and I chuckled, shaking my head.