Chapter 1 | A sad chapter

Începe de la început

Changze was loading his gun with bullets when Sanren stopped him.

"I asked you a question, Changze!" - she shouted at Changze. - "What do they want here?! Why are they here?"

Changze looked reluctantly but nervously at Sanren. Then his eyes slowly shifted from his companion to another person. Sanren followed her partner's gaze. Finally, they both looked towards the kitchen, where wei ying stood silent and questioningly looking back at them.

"No, .... oh, no, no, no, no ..." - said Sanren quietly, shaking her head. - "It can't be that ... -"

"Sanren. Sanren! Listen to me!" - Changze put both hands on Sanren's face and turned to look his partner in the eye. - "Don't be afraid of that, because I'm not going to let that happen!"

"But they are ...-"

"That's why, for now, while I hold them off, you and Wei Ying go out the back door and run to a safe place! Don't stop for a second. Did you understand?" Changze ordered his terrified companion.

He let go of Sanren and took the gun in his hand and started to go to the front door, but Sanren stood in front of him.

"No, please, ... please don't ask us to leave you here, Changze! You can't do that!" said Sanren.

"But I didn't ask you, ... I order you!" - he raised his voice at the end of the sentence. - "You and Wei Ying go!"

Suddenly, the front door was kicked in with great force.

"Now! Run!!!" shouted Changze and then started firing his gun at the attackers, who immediately took shelter wherever they could.

When Wei Ying heard the gunshots, he immediately hid behind the kitchen counter.

Since Changze used his commanding voice on her, Sanren had no choice but to follow her alpha's orders. She ran back to the kitchen where her son was. As soon as Sanren saw him, she grabbed his wrist and without a word, she and Wei Ying left the house through the other glass door in the kitchen.

After only a few minutes of running, Wei Ying looked back but saw his father nowhere to be seen.

"Mom! ... Mom, wait! Is Dad still inside?!? ..." - said Wei Ying while he was running. - "Mom, ... Mom, where is he?"

"He stayed there ... But we couldn't wait for him, we have to get out of here! We have to run!" said Sanren, not slowing her steps.

"No ... I don't want to leave Father!!" shouted Wei Ying. He tried to free his hand from his mother's iron grip.

"He ordered us to run away! ... You must get out of here before they ..."

Before she could finish, a loud banging sound interrupted her.

Moments later, a man not far behind them shouted.

"Come here! They're out here, not in the house!" the man said.

"Stop!" shouted another man towards Sanren.

But seeing that Sanren had not stopped, the alpha made a quick decision. He raised his hand, in which he held the gun and fired towards the fleeing omegas. Sanren was hit by a shot. Although she was slowed for a moment, but even this did not stop her and she ran on with her son. After the alpha male saw that the shot had no effect on the omega, and that they were even too far away for another shot, he quickly went after them.

 After the alpha male saw that the shot had no effect on the omega, and that they were even too far away for another shot, he quickly went after them