Y/n lightly glare at the creature, frowning a little bit "Oh.. So my cute horns aren't cute enough to get acknowledgment? Hmhp" they scoffed

"Well you also do have cool horns but you mainly just stay in your human form to not get feared by humans, ya know?"

This made Y/n rolled their eyes "I know, I know"  probably jealous the fact that Grim was not talking about their horns instead.as they went inside of the school, getting greeted by Riddle and Cater. Riddle noticed how crooked Y/n's (ribbon/tie) so he decided to fix it for them.

" Your (ribbon/tie) is crooked, you probably didn't noticed. After all Rule-breaking starts with unruly clothes." Riddle spoke "Your dormmates will not follow your command if you so much look improper. Though, your dorm only has one other student" as he fixed the demon's (ribbon/tie), Riddle smiling at the demon "Alright, that should do it."

This made the demon blush out of embarrassment, letting out an awkward chuckle before thanking the red head.

"Maybe due to my lack of sleep these days... Maybe it slowly made me sloppier these days?... If Lucifer sees me in this state, he wouldn't be so pleased" Y/n thought but shook at the thought, now wanting to think about their eldest brother "So where are those two idiots?" they pondered

"Well according to Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts, both Ace and Deuce are currently feeding the flamingos while wearing pink clothes." Riddle informed " By the way, it seems like another person was injured last night."

"I see... Who is it?" Y/n asks, specifically to Cater

" According to the information I have available, the injured student is a 2nd year from Scarabia Dorm." Cater informed "It’s Jamil Viper. I heard that he got injured in the kitchen."

"There might be possibility they are still at the cafeteria. Some students do eat the cafeteria for breakfast after all" Y/n said as they lead the way to the cafeteria

As the group approached the two Scarabia students. Grim spoke first greeting them "You’re the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us ‘bout it."

"Huh? Yes, I am..." A tanned male with long black hair.

"This raccoon’s the one that set my butt on fire during the Opening Ceremony!" The male with the turban pointed out and look at the demon "And you! You were the well known exchange student!"

"I’m sorry for disturbing your meal." Riddle apologize as he bow down

"Heartslabyul’s Prefect, the exchange student and the wild raccoon from the Ceremony. Ahahaha!" Kalim said as he let out a laugh "What a weird combo to get greeted by in the morning!" he cheered

"I’m not a raccoon! I am Grim the Great!" Grim introduced himself to the cheerful male "And this person here is Y/n!."

"Is that so?I’m Sacarabia Dorm’s Dorm leader,Kalim. And this is my Vice dorm leader, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!!" The boy known as Kalim introduced himself properly and his vice perfect

"So? Why are you asking about what happened about my injury?" Jamil asks

"Well you see... Crowley has been very concerned of his student's well being so he personally asked me to look into it. But the Heartslabyul perfect decided to help" Y/n explained about the situation "So can you tell us what happened?"

Jamil putting his hand on his chin "The Headmaster request for you to look into it? Well, I don’t see what harm it could do." he said "Well last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make."