Your Hate

You clawed at the sand, the voice of your sisters as they scream. A ship was floating above the water, your bright pink eyes widening as you saw the net raise up. It toted squirming bodies and long hair up out of the safety of the ocean.    You had to turn away in horror, knowing that that was most likely your fate. The Orphaner was going around again, gathering up the hieresses to please the Enpress. You despise her, and her little servants that go about murdering those like you. Your heart clenches with the hatered you have felt since you were very small, learning practically as a grub that others should not be trusted. You clawed up onto the beach, seeing the surface as a safer place right now as Your waterlogged form dragged itself up and into a small cave. You stood, a bit unsteady on your feet as you ran from the cave and onto the beach, up and toward the dark forest.

You planned on climbing a tree, keeping yourself a safe distance until dualscar went away. You planned on keeping yourself safe. But, instead, you felt a harsh blow to your skull, and your feet slipped from beneath you as your conciousness slipped from your body.

~~~§~~~~§~~~~§~~~~§~~~~§~~~

You awoke, your eyes covered by some rough cloth. Your fists clenched. Tied.

You bared your teeth, and you could hear murmuring voices.

"You could have gone a bit easier. What if you killed it?"

"Its going to be fine"