Shivaay looked at Anika, then at the paper and shook his head immediately. She looks very confident and he is not in a mood to get reprimanded by his whole family. Currently, it's best for him to clear from the line of fire, he very well knows that curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately his name is also Billu, so it's better to keep mum.

Anika chuckled at Shivaay, if he wants her then he gets the whole package or he can go the Himalayas for salvation because his family will not think before making his life a living hell.

Anika continued sharing her plan "You all need to immediately start working on Goodwill creation by associating with some NGOs; this will help in good PR and image building. Later we will work on brand & financial restructuring and new marketing strategies to revive your business. I have read many market trends and this is not the right time to put in your remaining resources to build up your business again. You will have to almost start it from where Dada ji started it but do it after few months."

All were looking at her with their mouths opened in perfect O shape, somebody please bring them out of their daze, but why fear when Rudy is here "Sab log mooh band kar lo, ye apni hi Anika Didi hain aur Bhaiya specially ap" (Everybody please close your mouths, this is our very own Anika)

Everybody came back to reality after hearing Rudy's comment and cleared their throats. Shivaay was gawking at her like an alien, he needed another call from Om to come out of his bewildered state.

Pinky chuckled and looked at everyone "Main understands nahi kar payi, par sunn ne mein bahut acha laga. (I cannot understand it but I really liked whatever she was saying.) Everybody chuckled at her comment and Dadi looked at her family, they all are coming back to their normal self, hopefully things will take a good turn after this.

Tej looked at Anika in amusement; when she said that she has an idea, he was only prepared to listen to it but he was not aware that she will come up with something so brilliant "I agree with you beta, it's a good plan for future but what about the current situation?"

Anika chuckled after looking at everyone's face, there are many other tricks left in the magician's bag and time to reveal another one is here  "Thank you Uncle. I have identified multiple dubious transactions in your company's book of accounts from past 5 years; SweTia were not too much active before that. Loans were taken from illegal lenders and now genuine investors are not ready to put in their money. I would suggest that you all should keep the news about Tia and Swetlana under wraps for now and work discreetly to improve your image in market while keeping a low profile and don't reveal that OF members are back in action. After some time if OI gets even one contract and operations run smoothly, it won't take much time to gain back your position in the market."

Shakti looked appreciatively at Anika and then he closed his son's jaw that was about to touch the floor. Tej nudged Shivaay and indicated towards Anika "Shivaay, she's really your true match, my dear son this girl will either destroy you or take you to new heights, choose your options wisely while dealing with her."

Tej chuckled at Shivaay's expressions "I think Shakti likes this idea and there's no point in asking Shivaay because his face says it all. I totally agree that it's not favourable to go into action right away."

Shivaay thought about something and he was about to ask "But...".  Rudy poked his arm and mumbled "Bhaiya, unko bolne do, apke *but* ka jawab pakka hoga meri Super girl ke pass" (Bro, let her speak, I'm sure that she already has a answer for that "But")

Shivaay looked at her in shock because she really had the answer to his question "In last one week I have talked to some consultants who can help in identifying and cleaning most of your fake transactions in a legal way. They will study all your departments and prepare a report, especially HR department because most of your loyal employees were replaced by incompetent and fraud staff."