Chapter 32

A/n - Finally, Kapoors ki O Mata will start from this chapter, gear up for a long chapter ahead

..

..

Till now - Anika has Fake Dadi in her captivity and she has messaged her team for real action to begin..

Next Morning, after FD's confinement

Tia was sitting in the main hall and cursing everything that was going against her plan "Now where that old hag is? My sweetest fake Grandma, she is totally worthless but she roams around OM like she's the owner, can't even act properly for torture videos. And that irritating original one is missing from a long time, I hope she's already dead. Let me find both of them, I'm going to admit them in an asylum before they make me mad. Urgghhh.."

Tia was thinking about Dadi when a guard came running inside "Ma'am, bahar kuch log aaye hain aur usmein se ek ladki keh rahi hai ki wo OM ki owner hain" (Ma'am there are some people outside OM and one lady amongst them is saying that she is the owner of Oberoi Mansion)

Tia rolled her eyes, one more frustration added to the list "Who the hell has gone mad now?" Guard shrugged his shoulders and Tia looked at him with questioning eyes, he muttered "Wo apna naam nahi bata rahi" (She is not telling her name)

Tia got up from the couch and yelled the only name that she can think of "MISS G, WHERE ARE YOU????"

Gauri was well prepared for this commotion, she smirked and closed her eyes again, let Mrs Oberoi enjoy last few minutes of peace. When Tia was totally agitated, Gauri stepped out of the room and yelled "Did someone unleash a banshee in here, who the hell is shouting so much?"

Tia looked at her irately, few more days and she will surely unleash the real banshee inside her but for now she controlled her fury  "Bahar ek ladki aayi hai, wo keh rahi hai ki wo Oberoi mansion ki owner hai" (There's a lady at the entrance and she is saying she is the owner of Oberoi Mansion)

Gauri chuckled and shook her head "Why were you making noise for such a small issue? Look at the poor maids, they will need new eardrums now." Tia rolled her eyes and glared at her, Gauri yawned and replied casually "Wo sahi keh rahi hai, maine OM nahi khareeda hai, meri behen ne khareeda hai" (She's right; I'm not the one who purchased OM, my sister bought it)

(Vulpine - fox like)

As soon as Gauri said sister, Tia's own vulpine sister called her, she rejected the call but Swetlana was getting impatient on the other side "Damn it, Tia pick up the call, everything is messed up"

Tia rejected another call from Swetlana and asked "Oh, muje laga aapne khareeda hai" (Oh, I thought it was you)

Gauri laughed loudly and Tia looked at her in confusion, has she finally gone nuts? Gauri stopped after some time and looked at her breathlessly "It was supposed to be under my name, but we thought about this scene and my laughter, so it was decided that my sister should be the final buyer"

Tia looked at her in confusion, it's final this girl has really gone mad but Gauri continued laughing and asked "Tia, do you know the meaning of lunatic?"

Tia nodded her head but she wanted to kill her when Gauri mumbled "Soon you will also be one of them". Tia rolled her eyes again and told the guard to send them inside.

Twenty bodyguards entered the mansion, they took their positions in the main hall and they were followed by a young girl. Tia smiled and stepped forward, maybe this sister is a bit sensible "Hi, you must be Miss G's Sister, the new owner of this Mansion"

Tia's patience was tested yet again, when she got another vague answer, "First part of your sentence is correct but not the second part." Tia could only think, another mad one added to the mix, girl chuckled at her annoyed face and explained "I'm her sister but not the new owner of this mansion, I'm Miss C from AGCS. The owner of OM is my elder sister, she is the one who is going to drive you nuts."