I sat in the car and cried out all my pain all alone and where no one will judge my tears and pain ....
Flashback ended

While remembering all this a tear left my eye .
When suddenly..
Mark: hey Y/n!!! we did it!!! And made our company's name on the top of the list again!!!!
He came inside as he bursted a cracker !!!
I quickly wiped off my tears and smiled ...
Stacy: dude!!!! Boss was so happy! Our team is srsly the best guys!
Y/n: of course why won't it be! We are the best!
We hugged eachother...
Stacy: guys what do u think!? Should we go out? Let's celebrate 🥂!!!
We agreed .

Meanwhile:
Stella: don't worry David! I'll bring you your locket by today, just send Jackson here by evening I'll come with him to u.

*Cuts the call *

Stella was standing outside Taehyung's mansion, she turned herself into Y/n and walked inside , she hoped all the boys would be at their mission and y/n would be in office while only Nancy would be inside...

She walked in...
But to her surprise..
Taehyung: u came back so early?
Stella flinched and turned around....
By staying here since a few days she knows what's going b/w u both, that is u both are avoiding each other...so she spoke...
Y/n(Stella): y do u even care?
Taehyung: oh of course i don't! Actually I'm not even interested u know...
Stella: and what are u doing here?
Taehyung: y do u even care..
He said as Stella rolled her eyes as her eyes landed on the pendant in Taehyung's pocket half outside...

He walked away while a file in his hand and his phone on the other....

She smirked as she came across a plan in her wicked brain...

Evening:
We were sitting in a restaurant and having food while talking about random stuff .
Stacy: well we can say today we're doing this party for Y/n's left out party of being our boss's personal assistant , and also for her new phone given to her by her beloved husband *smirks*

They both giggled while smirking but Y/n was lost in her world....

Mark: is everything okay y/n?
Y/n: huh? Oh y-yeah yeah  all good why?
Stacy: nah~ u are a bit quite today so~
Mark: ik what will lighten up her mood...
Stacy: what will?
Y/n: huh?
Mark nodded...
Mark: just trust me....

Meanwhile:
Taehyung was working on his laptop and checking through his files on his table beside him.....others had gone to office for it was an emergency mission but as Taehyung wasn't feeling good so he decided to stay and he was working from home...

Taehyung: Yeah! Found it!
He typed some codes on his keyboard as the screen popped the word SUCCESS!
He smirked and pulled out his walky talky as he contacted with the boys again...
Taehyung: i have deactivated em all, now it's your turn guys, Felix , Hoseok and Suga hyung , you'll go out while the rest will stay inside the van , and I'll be instructing you , so don't forget to wear your ear pieces properly okay..

15 mins later..

Taehyung: yes Felix on your right , turn there quickly someone is coming your way!
Taehyung: great! Stay there till u get the next command.
Taehyung: over to you Jin hyung!
And they continued ...

Taehyung was working on his mission, recently a very dangerous gang robbed a weapon factory, and took all the harmful weapons away, they got information from spys that they are planning to attack the captial and kill the chief . But Taehyung and his gang won't let anything wrong happen.

Stella being a maid now was watching him from the corner of the room , u can say like keeping an eye over him and his work...

Taehyung stretched his arms as the boys were controlling the mission...