"︎ Nice Tattoo"

Age: 17
Parents: not together
A/N how Alex Quinn would react to you getting a tattoo

Y/N Pov
I have been on pinterest the past day looking at these really cool tattoos. I have been wanting one for the longest but every time so ask my mom always says no but my dad is cool with it as long as my mom agrees. Which has never happened. Lucky for me though my friend Haven sister's boyfriend said he will do my tattoo for free for me today. Before I got my tattoo done I showed a picture of what I wanted and told Haven sister's boyfriend I wanted it on the back of my neck. That seemed like the most hidden place I could get a tattoo since my hair reached to my mid back.

A about 2 weeks later the a/c at my mom house went out and I was really hot; I put my hair in a bun forgetting about the tattoo

"Mom, I'm so hot." I jumped on the couch and put my head on my mom laps to see she was watching Goodgirls. "You finally started watching it!"

"Yeah, I did. You know it's actually really good but some of this," My mom stared moving her index finger around in a circle, "Doesn't even make sense, really feds would have caught them."

"You make things not fun."I began to lift my head up from off her lap and sit up straight. "Can we go get some ice cream, it's really hot and I feel like i'm going to die."

"Why don't you just get in the pool or something. I really want to watch this." I began to walk away while my mom was still looking at the tv. "Hey y/n there is also Ice cream in the freezer if you really want some."

I go up stairs to find one on my bikinis to put on then head outside. After about 30 minutes I came back inside because I was hungry and to my surprise it was cold. I notice my mom outside with the a/c guy I guess. 'Thank Gosh it feels so good in her.'

While I was in the fridge I her my mom walk into the kitchen "Hey y/n," She calls me and my head is still in the fridge looking for something.

"Yeah."

"What that on the back of you neck, huh."

I touch the back and the remover "shit." I mumble forget all about the tattoo. I had to make up some excuses. So I close the fridge and turn around to face my mom "Oh that, it's umm just marker." My mom ride her eyebrows, "Haven drew it yesterday with permeated marker, I promise."

"Really."

"Yeah, you can ask her."

My mom still looks at me, "So just out of curiosity y/n why is you skin so like flaky only in that area."

"I guess i'm allergic or something you know." I shrug my shoulders and began to walk away.

"I think we should go get it checked out then to make sure you know nothing too bad."

I stop walking and then turn around "Okay, fine I got tattoo but before you say anything I am almost 18 and you wouldn't let me get on so."

To my surprise my mom didn't yell all she said was "Does you dad know about this?"

"No,"

"Okay well your grounded and you might want to put moisturizer on your tattoo or it will not look to good."

"Wait your not mad." I was confused most of the times my mom would yell at me but this time she didn't she just was calm.

"Oh no I am definitely mad at you, I just don't have the energy tell yell at you right now. You did get a nice tattoo though."