Wolf's Good Deed/ Good Tonight/ True Intention/ Prison/ Defeating Marmalade

Wolf Was Looking At The Full Moon, Thinking About What Diane Said To Him. He Heard The Cat From The Distance As He Looked Back At The Palm Tree It Was Stuck In.

Wolf Put His Hood Down As He Headed Towards The Tree.

He Sees The Cat As It Meowed At Him.

"I Think We Got Off To A Bad Start. The Name's Wolf." Wolf Said As He Starts To Climb Up The Tree.

The Cat Whimpered In Fear.

"Yep. (Sigh) I Get That A Lot. First Impressions And All." Wolf Said Before Climbing Higher.

The Cat Tried To Get Away As It Meowed And Whimpered.

"No, No, No, No." Wolf Said As He Tried To Stop The Cat From Moving.

A Leaf Broke As The Cat Fell Until Wolf Caught Him. Wolf Caught His Breath As He Put The Cat Back.

"Uh, It's Okay. It's Okay. I'm Not Gonna Hurt You. I Know You're Scared. I Would Be Too If I Were You. Just Give Me A Chance." Wolf Said.

The Cat Whimpered Again.

"Truth Is We Actually Have A Lot In Common. Only Omega Knows About This So Don't Tell Anyone, But I Love A Little Scratch On The Spot Behind My Ears. You Know, Right There. The Best." Wolf Said As He Held Out His Paw.

The Cat Looked Less Frightened, But Backed Up As Wolf Reached For It.

"Come On, Kitty." Wolf Said.

The Cat Sniffed His Paw And Started Purring As Wolf Gave Him A Little Scratch Behind His Ears.

Wolf Held Out His Paws As The Cat Jumped Into His Paws.

Wolf Climbed Down The Tree As He Held The Cat In His Paws.

"Yeah. Who's A Good Kitty? Who's A Good Kitty?" Wolf Said As He Pets The Cat.

"Uh, Dad?"

Wolf Looked Up To See Piranha, Shark, Snake, Webs And Omega Walking Outside.

"Um, You Saved Him?" Webs Asked.

"Yes! (Chuckles) Yes. It's Working." Marmalade Sauid As He Walked Toward The Bad Guys.

"You-You Filmed That?" Wolf Asked.

"Yes, And They're Starting To Like You." Marmalade Said As He Showed His Phone To The Bad Guys.

It Showed A Video Of Wolf Saving The Cat As It Started To Get A Lot Of Likes And Comments.

The Bad Guys Started To Cheer.

"Yeah!" Shark Yelled.

"All Right!" Piranha Shouted.

"This Might Just Be Enough To Win Over The Guests At The Gala." Marmalade Said.

"Now We're Talking." Piranha Said.

"Good Guys Rule!" Omega Exclaimed.

"Yes!" Snake Shouted.

"All Right!" Shark Cheered.

"Yeah, We Did It! All Right!" Webs Yelled.

The Bad Guys Cheered As They Walk Back Inside With Wolf Following Them.

"Uh, Wolf?" Marmalade Called Out.

Wolf Turned Around To Face Him.

"I Must Say, You Really Turned A Corner. You're Really Getting It." Marmalade Said.

"Really? Oh, Uh, Thanks." Wolf Said As He Kneeled Down With The Cat Trying To Bite His Finger.

"Now, I Mean It. And I Can See It From Tip To Tail." Marmalade.

The Bad Guys: The Youngest Criminalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें