the first dare

The next morning, the Pj masks and Teen titans were at the kitchen eating pancakes Rash made for them
Rash: so how's mu pancakes ?
Everyone: Delicious !!!!
Rash: great to hear,after you finish please come to the living room for some dares ( he said as everyone noded and continued eating )
*At the living room *
Rash: alright guies now that all of you are I want you guies to meet a very special person and we will be doing the persons dares
Anyu: who is this special person ?
Rash: everyone meet DJSparklGirl06 ( he said as DJSparklGirl06 appeared )
DJSPARKLGIRL06: hey Rash thanks for inviting me I'm so excited
Rash: glad to hear now these are....( before he can say DJSPARKLGIRL06 cuts him )
DJSPARKLGIRL06: Oh I know them your the Pj masks right ?
Pj masks: um yeah
DJSPARKLGIRL06: Omg I'm your huge fan ( she said as she shakedown their hands one by one )
Robin: Ahem ( he said getting her attention )
DJSPARKLGIRL06: Oh um hello um who are you guies ?
Robin: Oh we are the Teen titans, heard of us ?
DJSPARKLGIRL06: umm sorry I never heard of you guies ( she said as there was silence of awkwardness )
Rash: heh heh ok then ( he said stopping the awkwardness ) let's get to the dares
1. I dare Starfire to tell us her crush
Starfire: what is a crush ?
Rash: a crush is like a person who loves for example Catboy 💗 Owlette and Gekko ❤️ Luna girl ( he said as the four blushed )
Starfire: Oh I the see and the no I do nor have the crush ( she said as Robin went upstairs to his room )
Robin: whyyyyyyy,whyyyyyyyy ( he cried as everyone looked confused )
Anyu: aren't you going to talk to him ? ( she asked the titans )
Raven: nah he's fine
*Later* Robin came back down
Rash: HEY Robin how you feeling ?
Robin: I'm OK
Rash: great to hear cause there's another dare for you
Robin: for me what's it about ?
2. I dare Robin to do a backflip 5x on ice and say I love it
Robin: o-on i-i-ice ?
Rash: yep ( he said as he snapped his fingers and a giant ice block cover both his feet and Robinbegan to feel a chill running up his spine )
Cyborg: come Robin, do five backflips ( he said as Robin did five backflips )
Beastboy: now say I love it fool
Robin: I-I L-love i-it ( he said feeling cold as the giant ice cube on his feet cover him whole )
* just a reminder zero temperature and something cold is one of Robins dumbest weaknesses*
Rash: umm somebody put him near the fireplace
Gekko: I will,SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES! ( he said as he pushed Robin to the fireplace )
Rash: on to the next dare
3. I dare Catboy to be handcuffed to the wall for 5 min
Catboy: wait what !?
Rash: sorry Catboy but tye rule are the rules ( he said as he snapped his fingers and get Catboy handcuff to the wall )
*5 min later*
Rash: ok Catboy your free ( he said as he snapped his fingers and freed Catboy ) on to the next dare
4. I dare Gekko to kiss Luna girl
Everyone except Romeo: ooooooooooh ( they said as Gekko  blushed )
Luna girl: hey whats the next dare ? ( she asked as Gekko kissed her on the cheek and blushed )
Romeo: ewwwww
Cyborg: what's up with him ?
Night ninja: let's just say,no girl would ever love him ( he said teasing Romeo )
Rash: ok on to the next
5. I dare Owlette to open the door to outside and sing Hallelujah
Rash: you ready Owlette ?
Owlette: Ready ! ( she said as she open the door to outside ) HALLELUJAH !! ( she sang up to her lungs )
Catboy: was beautiful Owlette ( he said  as Owlette blushed )
Owlette: thanks, but it's nothing 
Catboy: how can that be nothing, that something ( he said making Owlette blushing red )
Rash: alright then on to the next
6. I dare Luna girl to spin around 10x,Owlette must push her of a building so that Gekko can catch her
Rash: Luna girl go to the rooftop and spin around 10x,Owlette accompany her
Owlette and Luna girl: ok ( they said as they head to the rooftop )
Rash: and Gekko stand outside to catch her
Gekko: ok ( he said as he went outside )
*Later on the rooftop*
Owlette: Ready Luna ?
Luna girl: ready ( she said as she spin around 10x until she is dizzy then Owlette pushed her off the rooftop and landed on Gekkos arm,as the two looked at each other they blushed )
Rash: okay on to the next,Cyborg would you mind coming over here
Cyborg: sure man what is it ? ( he asked as he came to Rash )
Rash: I want you to do this ( he said showing Cyborg the list )
7. I dare Cyborg to use a machine to prank Romeo
Cyborg: Oh ho I think know how
*a few hours later*
Romeo was at the backyard relaxing
Romeo: ahhh this is the life ( he said to himself relaxed when Cyborg ruined his moment )
Cyborg: hey Romeo !
Romeo: what do you machine man ? Can't you see I'm relaxing
Cyborg: umm yeah well I want you to see my robot ( he said showing him his robot )
Romeo: what about your robot ?
Cyborg: well I was wondering if you can fix it I mean your the genius inventor right ?
Romeo: pfff why of course I'm a genius inventor,and I can fix and make anything
Cyborg: great,cause the problem is right here ( he said pointing at the door on the robots chest )
As Romeo open the door on the chest,a pie came out of the chest door and landed on Romeos face,just then Cyborg started to laugh and so did the pj masks and the titans ( who were hiding )
Cyborg: yo Night ninja did you got on camera ?
Night ninja: yeah take a look ( he said show everyone the video )
Romeo: why youuuu.... ( before he can say anything Rash stops him )
Rash: now now Romeo you'll get him next, but right now let's get to the dares
8. I dare Beastboy to say shelly sells seashells by the seashore 10x while tongue twisted and do it fast
Rash: alrighty then ( he said as he snapped his fingers and twisted Beastboys tongue ) remember Beastboy you have to say shelly sells seashells by the seashore 10 x and do it fast,you ready ?
Beastboy: you beth i am phool
Rash: ok,and the time starts now
Beastboy: Selly sells seasells by the seasour,Selly sells seasells by the seasour, Selly sells seasells by the seasour, Selly sells seasells by the seasour,Selly sells seasells by the seasour,Selly sells seasells by the seasour, selly sells seasells by the seasour,Selly sells seasells by the seasour,Selly sells seasells by the seasour, Selly sells seasells by the seasour, Selly sells seasells by the seasour ( he said very fast while tongue twisted )
Rash: and stop,wow that's great record Beastboy ( he said as Beastboy talked while tongue twisted ) oh sorry ( he said as he snapped his fingers and Beastboys  tongue is fixed )
Beastboy: yeah that's what's up yo ( he said as he started dancing )
Rash: and that's the end of our dares,and we would like to thank DJSPARKLGIRL06 for joining us here today ( he said as everyone clapped and cheered at DJSPARKLGIRL06 ) but sadly she has to go ( he said as everyone awwwwed )
DJSPARKLGIRL06: yeah but don't worry I will come back and visit
Rash: thats great DJSPARKLGIRL06, we hope to see you again bye
Pj masks & Teen titans: bye
DJSPARKLGIRL06: bye guies ( she said as she disappeared )

Hey guies if you haves any other dares please leave it down in the comment section below