Introduction

A portal open and Catboy and Owlette came out
Catboy and Owlette: aaaaah ( they screamed as they hit the ground )
Catboy: aurgh where are we ? ( he asked as the two at their surroundings )
Owlette: I don't know all I know is that we were having a picnic on top of HQ * with out Pj robot knowing *when a portal came out of nowhere and brought us here
Catboy: but where is here ? ( he asked when another portal appeared and Gekko and Luna girl came out of it )
Gekko: owww are you ok Luna ?
Luna girl: yeah I'm fine
Catboy and Owlette: Gekko ? Luna ? ( they said as the two noticed them )
Gekko: Guies what are you two doing here ?
Luna girl: yeah and where here is ?
Catboy: we're not sure as well
Owlette: yeah but tell us what happened ?
Gekko: well me and Luna were at my house playing monopoly
Luna girl: yeah and I was beating lizard legs butt when this portal appeared and now we're here ( she said as another portal appeared and Night ninja and Anyu came )
Anyu: aurgh what is this place Night ninja ?
Night ninja: how should I know I didn't bring us here
The pj masks: Anyu ?
Anyu: Pj's
Luna girl: Night ninja ?
Night ninja: Luna girl what are you pest doing here ?
Catboy: we're trying to figure that out
Gekko: yeah also what happened ?
Anyu: well it all started back at mystery mountain when Night ninja came and stole one of the temples antiques* actually it was a date remember that*
Night ninja: yeah but before I was making my get away a portal appeared out of nowhere and dragged us here ( he said as another portal appeared and Romeo came out )
Romeo: aurgh where am I ?
Owlette: Romeo ?
Romeo: ah great the Pj pests,what is this place and why did you bring me here
Night ninja: we didn't bring you here
Luna girl: yeah no one will want you
Gekko: Romeo tell us what happened ?
Romeo: I'll tell you what happened lizard legs,I was in my flying factory making another device when all of a sudden a portal came out of nowhere and sucked me here ( he said as another portal appeared and came out the teen titans ( Teen Titans Go ) )
Robin: aurgh where are we ?
Raven: from the looks of things it's kinda dark
Cyborg: guies my radar is broken it must have happened when we crashed
Starfire: the bumer now we don't know the where we the are
Beastboy: yo guies look ( he said pointing at the Pj masks )
Gekko: umm hi ( he said waving his hand when the titans be on their guard ) woah what's going on ? ( he asked looking at the others )
Robin: we are going to beat you kids up
Catboy: for what ?
Robin: for kidnapping us duh ( he said as they heard a person laughing )
???: hahahahahahaha cool yourself dude they didn't bring you guies here but me ( he said as everyone looked at him )
Gekko: who are you ?
???: my name is MohamedRashad282 but you can call me Rash for short and I brought you here to do an ASKNDARE CHALLENGE  ( he said as the light go on )
Beastboy: yo what is this yo ?
Rash: well first of all askndare is about random people giving you guies dare or even ask you a question and you must do it no excuse any questions ? Good I escort you to your rooms follow me ( he said as everyone follow him )

Catboy x Owlette
Gekko x Luna girl
Night ninja x Anyu
This are the ships I like ok

Also don't give Catboy water dares,give bad dares to Robin