"O-oh– oh my god– Hello!-" She stuttered out. Which caused the three to chuckle.

"I, love your music. So much. Im pretty sure I saw you guys at a concert awhile ago." The waitress says as the two with happiness in her tone.

"Oh, fucking nice!" Dave says as he wrapped a arm around Kurt. Kurt was just casually chugging his vodka glass as the waitress carefully sat the pitcher down in front of them.

"Heh, guess it's my lucky day! I also served Courtney." The waitress rambled on as she twirled her bleached blonde hair.

Kurt nearly spat out his drink as he looked at the waitress with widen blood shot eyes. They weren't as red as before, since his high started to come down. But it lingered a bit of pink within them.

The waitress started to ramble again. "Yeah, she's still here with Frances. Also! Nice hair Kurt Cobain, the hair dye really suits you!" She complimented, trying so hard not to fangirl in front of them.

"We dyed it with koolaid." Dave replied as he laughed. But there conversation ended when the waitress heard her boss shout for her.

"Oh shoot.. that's my boss! I gotta go serve other people. It was nice to meet you, Nirvana!" She cheered a bit and happily scurried off.

Kurt was shocked. Frances is literally so close. His high eyes started to scan the tables. But slowly stopped at a table at the other corner.

There she was, his baby girl. Happily playing with the slice of pizza in a highchair. Courtney ate her own slice.

Dave and Krist seem to notice Kurt's expression and look over. Seeing them as well.

"Well..!? What are you waiting for!? Go say hi!" Dave tried to urge Kurt on. Using his hand and shoving Kurt a bit. Kurt blinked as he got out the spot he was sitting at.

He hesitated for a moment. But started to walk his beaten up shoes across the patterned checkered flooring of the restaurant towards the other table where his baby girl was.

Krist and Dave watched with protective eyes from across. The same waitress from earlier came over and placed the pizza box in front of them and opened it so they can have a view.

Dave and Krist's eyes pried away from Kurt for a moment as they thanked the waitress. She simply bowed and then walked away. Her happiness squeal can be faintly heard from the backroom.

Imediantly after, Dave grabbed a slice and started to eat it as he watched Kurt with protectiveness in his eyes.  Krist just casually started to eat.

Kurt made it to the table and Courtney turned her head. She bit her lip for a moment before raising her eyebrow.

"What, Kurt?" She spat out the question as she tossed her half eaten slice on the plate she was using.

"I just wanna see Frances." Kurt replied as his slightly glossed eyes looked over at his baby.

"Fine. But Only For A Few Minutes." She says and crossed her arms. One of her legs crossing over her other one as well.

Kurt sighed as he takes Frances out of the highchair. He couldn't help but cry tears of joy. He stood there holding his baby as he kissed Frances's head.

"Hi baby.." Kurt whispered as he looked at her open eyes. Frances started to giggle and laugh. A large smile on her face as she started to clap her tiny hands.

"Yayyy." Kurt says as he watched his daughter clap happily. He was still halfway stoned, but can tell what is happening now.

Courtney watched as a frown slowly crept up on her lips. "She Misses You." She says as she watched them.

Kurt hummed as he left little kisses on his baby's face and little hands. "I can tell.." he muttered as he kissed her little blonde head again.

Frances laughed as her little hand grabbed onto Kurt's reddish hair and pulled it slightly.

"Ow!– that's daddy's hair." Kurt says and carefully moved her hand away.

Krist and Dave stopped eating. They even shut the box as they watched from afar.

Courtney sighed. "You Missed Her Too. I Know." She spoke as she uncrossed her legs and slouched. Her hand being placed under chin as she watched the father and daughter.

"Of course I did. She's my little bean." Kurt replied as he looked at the baby in his arms. "But.. I realized that she's better with you." He says with bittersweetness in his tone of voice.
A smell scent of vodka on his breath also from chugging the glass earlier.

Dave and Krist went wide eyed as they heard that. The pizza place was quiet now. It was about 10PM. Nobody was inside at the moment besides them.

Courtney nodded in agreement. "Really Kurt? You Think So?" She asked uncertain about if she heard Kurt correctly.

Kurt nodded as he looked into Bean's eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I do think so." He says.