"Don't leave, please." Eve says quietly grabbing onto Jared's wrist tightly.

"Eve I have to." Jared says sadly and Eve nods her head letting go of his wrist and pulling the blanket closer to her.

"Eve..."

"Go." She mumbles turning away from him making his heart hurt.

Jared stands up and looks at Sue, who was giving him a sad smile and he shakes his head.

"Come on, you're coming with me." Jared states picking Eve up bridal style making a scream leave her mouth from being picked up without notice.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as he held her close walking out of the house towards Emily and Sams.

"Why are you taking me?" Eve asks confused.

"Because I'm not leaving you." Jared says making Eves heart swell.

The two spent the rest of the walk in peace just enjoying each others company, and once they got onto the porch of Emily's Jared set her down.

He grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers together, before opening the door being greeted by pure and utter chaos.

Embry and Jacob were arguing over who could have the last muffin, Paul was explaining everything to Seth, while Leah was glaring at Sam who was trying to talk to her.

"Eve?" Jacob asks gaining everyone's attention and the house went quiet.

"Eve!" Seth yells running over to hug her but the growl the left Jared's throat stopped him.

"Hi Sethy." Eve says trying to let go of Jared's hand to hug the fifteen year old but Jared wasn't budging.

"No." Jared says sternly looking down at Eve who just rolls her eyes.

"You two made up?" Jacob asks looking at their intertwined hand.

"Yes."
"No."

The two say at the same time making them look at one another. Jared had a look of hurt while Eve had a look of stubbornness.

"We still have to talk things through." Eve says pulling her hand from Jared's before pulling Seth into a tight hug.

Seth slowly and very carefully wrapped his arms around her hugging her back gently before she pulled away.

"I thought we couldn't tell outsiders our secrets?" Seth says looking at Sam confused.

"She's an exception." Paul says quickly, knowing damn well Jared hasn't told anyone or even Eve that he imprinted on her. Perks of not having to shift for twenty four hours.

"Sweet!" Jacob and Embry yell happily while Seth and Leah smile gently at Eve.

"You must be Eve, I've heard so much about you from Jared. The guy can't shut up about you." Emily says pulling Eve into a hug surprising the girl.

"What can i say, I'm pretty memorable." Eve jokes making Emily laugh.

"It's going to be so nice having another human girl around." Emily says and Eve smiles gently at her.

"Has Jared explained to you what had happened?" Sam asks and Eve shakes her head.

"Sit down then." Sam says and Eve sits in between Seth and Jared on the couch. Jared tried to reach for her hand but she pulled it away not wanting to be touched at the moment.

Sam and the others join them, and Sam explains everything to Eve. How the Cullens were vampires and they were werewolves. How they protected the people of Forks from vampires and how there's a red headed vampire running around, that she was the reason Harry was dead. He explained how they shift and sometimes can't control it, especially after they just shifted. He also explained imprints and how they work, using him and Emily as the example; but he was mostly looking at Leah during that part.

"Any questions?" Sam asks and Eve looked at him trying to take in everything she was told.

"My sister was dating a vampire!" She yelled making the guys jump at the sudden outburst.

"Yes, and she's in Italy right now going to bring him back." Jacob grumbles making Eves eyes widen even more.

"What!"

"I know." All the guys say.

"Does she know about them?"

They all nod their heads.

"And she's okay with that?"

Again, they all nod their heads making Eve sigh. She felt an extreme amount of anxiety and stress fill her and she rubbed the temple of her head frustrated.

Jared noticed quickly and rested a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"That doctor this morning he..."

"He is their coven leader." Jared says and Eve looked at him.

"You let a vampire in my house!" Leah yells angrily.

"We had to! We couldn't take her to a normal doctor, they would've asked questions." Jared says defensively.

"It was Sues idea." Jared says again making Leah even more pissed off.

"Get outside now!" Sam yells at her and Leah stomps out of the house transitioning and running into the woods.

"Are you okay?" Seth asks Eve and she nods her head.

"I take it i can't go back to Seattle now can I?" Eve asks sadly looking at Jared who was giving her a sad look.

"If you want."
"You can't."

Jared and Paul say at the same time looking at each other. Jared was glaring at Paul who was also glaring at him. Paul knew if Eve went back to Seattle, the imprint bond would hurt both of them. You're supposed to be close with your imprint not hundred of miles away.

"This is a lot, I think I'm going to go home." Eve says standing up.

"Let me come with you!" Jared says quickly.

"No, Jake can take me." Eve says giving Jacob a pleading look and he nods his head.

"But,"

"I appreciate you being here for me today Jare, but I... you still hurt me and I need to take into account everything that just happened. Give me time." Eve says and Jared nods his head.

Jacob and Eve both leave the house and Sam looks at Jared and Paul.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Jared imprinted on Eve yesterday."

"You imprinted on my sister!"

"Fuck me."