He got interrupted by getting a tight slap on his cheeck!

Taehyung held his cheeck as he looked at her , her eyes were red as tears started rolling down her cheeck!
She wasn't in the state of speaking so she ran away in her room while others called her name but she ignored em all and ran into her room.

Y/n's pov...
I can say I was broken into a  millions of pieces now! I shut the door as i slipped down the door and cried while keeping my head in my knees..
Y/n: why??? Why???!!! WHY!!!!!????
I cried harder
He called me bitch, he said why didn't i call him or anybody , firstly i don't have a phone , secondly how could I call him after what all is going on b/w us! And most importantly, Nancy had talked to Minho about where we were then why is he behaving this way!
He hates me so much !? That he just didn't wanted to see my face , he said it today that he doesn't want me to stay in here, b-but- i- i knew he would choose Stella only , then also I'm hurt? I feel used or a third wheel , which i shouldn't be feeling .
I cried harder thinking about him and all that is going on in my life.

Meanwhile:-
Tae: and this is why I'm being like this to her Nancy!
Nancy: i have no words fr! U called her bitc- aish! U srsly went too far Taehyung!
Taehyung: i just didn't wanted to , but i said that to make her hate me. I'm sure she prolly hates me now.
Nancy: i don't think so she does. Instead , i feel that she would be hurt , that side of yours was smthng that none of us expected, and I'm sure she didn't too! You've always been that way with her but all this was so unexpected Tae. I'm sure she would be thinking what she did that you're upset with her and blaming her for things she just didn't do.
Taehyung: i-i don't know..
Nancy: Uk what ! You're scared that you'll lose her by loving her just the way u lost your family , but u love us too right! We r your second family too right! Do u think we'll leave u in any way!? Ik she's just so new to everything here , you're new to a human too! But uk what by doing this she might leave u! She might leave u thinking you hate her, that's y u hurt her like this , with your such behaviour. But if you'll show her your real feelings she would stay! If you're with her then of course she's safe! No one can even dare to touch her ! But by doing this you're just increasing the gaps b/w u both!
Suga: she's right Tae! We all know how u feel about her! Just stop being like this! U have to solve David's case too! U have to be with her! Uk her life is in danger! And u want her to stay away from you?
Minho: she's safe with you Taehyung , try to understand the depth of the situation! It's not just a matter between u both but b/w her life and your decision too ! She doesn't know anything about this world! Our vampire world! She's too innocent for all this . What u told her was nothing compared to what she needs to know! She'll get trapped in everything otherwise!
Jin: Exactly Taehyung , she needs you! You have to keep her safe and protected! Otherwise u know Stella and David would go too far! Maybe we can't even change the situation then!
Felix: we need to make a plan about everything hyung!
Jhope: Stella needs to be stopped , she's someone else in front of us and a totally different figure at her place!
Yeonjun: i even think what if she has put hidden cameras or recorders in our house.
Taehyung held his head in frustration and walked away to his room.

They all looked at him going away and sighed ...

Jhope: i wish he understands the situation.
Jin: he's just scared. And we have to be with him at this hour the most.
They all nodded ..
Nancy: btw what w-were u talking about Stella? She being with David and all?
They looked at eachother and decided to let her know about Stella's true identity.

Meanwhile:-
You were sitting near the window sill looking outside at the storm...
A tear rolled down your cheeck as u related your life with this storm..
Everything happened in blink of an eye...
You felt numb , it was a feeling as if your heart was paining alot there's a lot of load on it...
Y/n's pov
Why have I started feeling this? No ! I don't lov- *sigh * yeah i don't.
I closed my eyes and let the tears flow down my cheecks ... I started feeling cold as i rubbed my arms and hugged myself and went under the quilt , i hugged myself snuggling into the pillow beside me.
I was feeling really cold and was even shivering.
I was going through mixed feelings! First one made me realise that i miss his hugs, i used to feel warm whenever he hugged me, i felt protected, and at nights when I used to get nightmares ....his hugs his embrace was the only thing that kept me safe ...but now he left it all....he wants to hate me when I didn't do anything wrong... I just want to help him...and second one is that i hate him for hurting me like this with his harsh words, that I was forced to slap him. The fact that i actually slapped him was eating me inside , what all was he doing to me!!