Chapter #9 Magic on Earth

After school Veronica rushed to the library once there were no students or teachers there, and wanted to talk to Jake about what she heard and saw today. Vince catches her near the library around the corner waiting for Andy to come out of class. When there were barely any students or teachers walking by he notices her walking in looking around to make sure no one was watching her.

Vince starts to hear footsteps and see's Andy running on the other side of the hall.

"Where were you?!" Vince whispers angrily.

Andy bends over catching his breath. "Sorry.. My teacher.."

Vince bends over with him trying to figure out what he is saying. "What are you talking about?"

Andy stands straight up catching one long exhale. "My teacher had to give me more homework since I was late."

"Well because of that Veronica is in the library and I had no idea if I should go in or not."

"Sorry! How long has she been in there?" Andy whispers asking with him and Vince go behind the corner and look outside of the library.

"Not very long, only a few minutes." Vince whispers back.

"What are you guys doing?" Adrian whispers behind them.

The boys jump. "Jesus Adrian!" Andy sighs, putting his hands on his chest.

"Why did you do that?" Vince asks, setting his hands on his needs.

"Sorry, you guys looked so focused that I wanted to see what you were doing." Adrian says smiling with pride.

The boys adjust themselves. "Well we were just watching to see if Veronica leaves the library, but..." Andy starts.

"You just had to scare us." Vince says angrily.

"Wow you guys are starting to be really bad stalkers." Adrian gladly comments.

"We're not!" Vince says.

"Yeah the only reason we are right now is because you made us jump!" Andy explains.

"Then where is Veronica going?" Adrian asks pointing at the library.

All three of the boys watched as Veronica was walking in a rush in the quad with only the plastic bag full of stuff in her hand.

"And she has the bag!" Andy whispers excitedly.

"And it looks like she is in a rush." Vince mentions.

"But where is she going?" Adrian asks, looking at her, following her to the gym.

"A spell in the gym? Really?" Andy mumbles.

Adrian whacks him behind his head. "Enough with the spells!"

"Enough both of you!" Vince shouts annoyed.

"If we want to know what she is really doing we should follow her."

"Oh look who's being the stalker now?" Andy says annoyed.

"Oh come on, both of you!" Adrian says walking in front of them.

"Since when are you interested in all of this?" Andy asks, crossing his arms. Vince does the same "Yeah? When?"

Adrian sighs. "Andy was somehow right about the bag."

"Hey!" Andy gasps insulted.

"So I'm in on whatever this is." Adrian says waving his palms in front of the guys.

"Ok then let's go." Andy and the other run to the gym and stop to look through the glass windows peaking into the lit up gym.

"How did Veronica turn on the lights for the gym?" Adrian asks.