It took Zeraphina a couple of minutes to finally calm down. As soon as she did, Zuko slowly let her go, but kept a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you for that." Zeraphina said taking in a slow breath.

"What happened?" Zuko asked.

"Nothing really. Just a sudden headache." She replied, not telling him about the voices.

"What was that?" She thought to herself.

"The Moon has risen in the sky, and it is full tonight. The spirits are calling to you, Child. They need you."

"But why did I feel so much pain? That hasn't happened before."

"Indeed it has, but you cannot remember. It happened only once before, when a spirit wanted to speak to you for the briefest moment."

"What spirit?" Once again, she didn't get an answer. Not that she could at the moment.

A sudden burst of light lit up the cave, and the source was the Avatar. His eyes shot open and he looked around to see that he was tied up in the cave. Zuko quickly glared at the boy and removed himself from Zeraphina, standing up to face him as he sat up.

"Welcome back." Zuko said coldly.

"Good to be back." Aang replied just as coldly, blowing a powerful gust of air at Zuko and Zeraphina. The gust of wind pushed Aang out of the cave and he began to crawl away, but as he was doing so, Zuko came up behind him and grabbed the boy by the back of the collar.

"That won't be enough to escape." Zuko said.

"My Prince!" Zeraphina shouted rushing out of the cave and hurrying to his side.

Suddenly, they heard a low growl coming from the sky. The three looked up and saw Appa flying to the ground.

"Appa!" Aang shouted in relief to see his flying bison, Katara, Sokka, and Princess Yue riding on his back.

Zuko threw Aang to the ground and took a fighting stance as Katara jumped down from Appa and did the same.

"Here for a rematch?"

"Oh trust me, Zuko, it's not gonna be much of a match." She said.

Zuko blasted a large ball of fire at Katara, but thanks to the full moon being out, she was much more powerful than before. She bent water to catch the fire and then propelled Zuko upwards with a large pillar of ice before slamming him to the ground. 

"My Prince!" Zeraphina shouted wanting to run to his side to see if he was okay, but Katara froze her feet to the snowy ground, making Zeraphina immobile while Zuko lie unconscious.

Sokka ran to Aang and used his boomerang to cut him free, "Hey, this is some quality rope." Sokka said as he took the rope off of Aang.

"We need to get to the oasis!" Aang shouted, "The spirits are in trouble."

"Wait!" Zeraphina shouted as they ran back to Appa. Everyone stopped and turned to her.

"Please, take the prince with you! He cannot die out here." She pleaded.

"Sure he can!" Sokka said angrily, "He kidnapped Aang, and I bet you were in on this as well. Pretending to be helpful and then running off with Zuko to bring Aang back to the Fire Nation."

"If I wanted to go back to the Fire Nation, I would have never set foot on the Prince's ship three years ago and begged the Fire Lord for forgiveness!" Zeraphina shouted back, "Please, I don't care about what happens to me, but the Prince needs to be alive when the war is over. I cannot allow him to die in a place like this!"