Fire on Fire - 27 ( Deal with a Devil )

Start from the beginning

When Kinn entered the main hall with the Porsche, there were five minutes left at 6 in the morning. Kinn sat in the main seat while Porsche stood on his left. The door opened as the clock read 6 in the morning and everyone's eyes turned towards it. Through the open door came none other than Jonathan, the French dealer who contributed to almost all of Kinn's problems by adding unnecessary side effects. The proud look that used to be etched on his face was gone in the slightest. There was only defeat on his face. To kinn's surprise , Jonathan was accompanied there by none other than Hekan Yauchak, who was known as the whistleblower in the local mafia world.

Kinn's keen intellect realized that the reason why Kim had deliberately used him to arrange the meeting with Jonathan was to let everyone know what was going on from here on out as soon as the meeting was over. But as a outsider Jonathan didn't know much about Local rumours so he was trapped which he had no clue.

Jonathan's forehead covered with thick layer of sweat just looking at the sight of Kinn and Porsche's bloodstained clothes. From the change in facial expression of Jonathan, Kinn realized that Hekan had told Jonathan all the events that had happened a few hours before. It was not a surprise to those who know how fast information is circulated in the mafia world. It's no secret that when Hekan is the one who delivering it process will be hundred times speeder than normal.

"....Interesting, Jonathan de French dealer. The hero who broke the 25-year old deal and gave the deal to an unknown small local gang. Nice to see you. But what are you doing here???..."

Kinn said in a tone full of sarcasm as Jonathan's face turned pale. Jonathan's face showed the fear he always felt in front of Kinn.

Without talking he waited for a moment, then Jonathan immediately fell on his knees in front of Kinn with his head down.

"....I'm sorry, kun Anakinn I made a big mistake. I am already overcompensating for it. No one accepts my deals anymore. Please forgive me. Please forgive me we had partner ship of 25 years. Give it one chance...."

Jonathan said when Kinn's face didn't show a single tenth of a difference.

"....It's none of my business, Jonathan. I warned you that this would happen if you break the deal. You didn't listen. Look at you now now you are a definition for loser...."

Kinn said in a mockingly cruel voice.

"....Kun Anakinn I beg you to give me just one more chance. I will prove my loyalty to you. I begging you Please consider our old friendship and give us a chance...."

Jonathan kept the forehead on Kinn's right feet and begged that sight full filled Kinn's desire to the fullest. Just as he had expected, Jonathan has crawled back to Kinn here begging for his mercy infront of his feet. Begging shamelessly, him to take back the deal he had broken.

A satisfied look came into Kinn's eyes. But he successfully hide it under his his usual emotionless face. Kinn sat back in the chair with his usual ice-cold look, taking his leg out of Jonathan's grip and placing it on his shoulder. With that gesture, Kinn began to speak confirming his dominance, taking out a cigarette from his pocket and holding it between the fingers of his right hand. Porsche took the lighter from his pocket without delay and lit Kinn's cigarette. Kinn took a few puffs of smoke from his cigarette and exhaled calmly. Then he began to speak in a cruel, bloodthirsty voice that had no trace of pity.

"....Jonathan, I'm giving you one chance...."

When Kinn said it, Jonathan was ready to thank Kinn, but Kinn interrupted.

"....Don't rush to say thank you. You made a mistake earlier because you weren't smart enough to think twice. Don't make the same mistake again. I am giving you this chance considering the fact that you have worked with Papa for many years. If not, I will kill you here with my bare hands. If you think that I give a second chance to those who make mistakes like my papa. Get this in your head...."

At the same time he leaned forward and took the pistol in his left hand and put it under Jonathan's chin and turned his face towards him while Jonathan's face turned pale with fear.

"....I am Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul and not Kun Korn Theerapanyakul. For me the word 'sorry' is only available to people who are less than the number of fingers on hand. You are nowhere in that heap. So if you make a mistake again, think that you are dead...."

Jonathan, who was silent for a moment, nodded to say that he understood.

"...I understand kun Anakinn. I promise you that that wont happened again. Thank you for saving me..."

Jonathan said as Kinn pulled his leg out and sat cross legged and started smoking his cigarette.

"... I promise today that I will be loyal to you for the rest of my life. thank you Kun Anakinn...."

Jonathan said as Kinn looked up in response.

"...You better keep your word or else you wont survive. Now get out of my sight...."

Kinn said in a pitiless voice. Jonathan bowed to Kinn again and got up with Haken's help. Haken greeted Kinn and walked out the door with him.

Few minutes passed after they left, Kinn raised his head and looked at Pete with tired eyes.

"...Hey Pete, don't bring me any other work today. Clear the schedule completely..."

Kinn said as Pete nodded.

"...Ok Kun Kinn I will do that...."

"...If there is anything important which you can't handle alone please talk to Tankhun...."

Having said that, Kinn got up from the chair with the cigarette in his hand.

"...Porsche come with me...."

With that Kin left the main hall with only Porsche followed him behind. Kinn was really tired both physically and mentally. Although Jonathan's problem was solved as expected his head felt heavy. Kinn came to his bedroom without speaking to Porsche on the way.

It was not difficult for Porsche to understand Kinn's difference. Without saying a word, he locked the door of the room and drew the curtain while Kinn sitting on the sofa with cigarette between his lips. Porsche slowly walk towards him and sat next him with saying a word. Then Porsche took the half lit cigarette in his right hand and threw it on the ash tray while Kinn looked at him in surprise. But in response to that look, Porsche stretched out his right hand and lovingly removed a hair that had fallen from Kinn's forehead. Looking into Kinn's eyes, Porsche leaned forward and planted a long kiss on his forehead as Kinn's mind calmed down at the gentle touch of his lips. After the kiss Porsche started talking to Kinn in a very soft and loving voice.

"....Kinn give me ten minutes and I'll be right back. Okey. Until then, stay here. Don't do any bad things. Be good ok. No more cigarette OK?..."

Porsche said as he placed short kisses all over Kinn's face. Kinn involuntary nodded his head in obedience to Porsche's words. How could he say no to his Porsche ?? there is no way he telling no to him unless he needed to say no to save him. Satisfied with that, Porsche quickly got up and went to the washroom. Kinn was sitting at the same spot while so much things running through his mind which made his head ache due to the stress.

(// I know I know it is shorter than usual. But Hope you will enjoy this chapter too.😁❤️. Thanks for the votes and comments. I will update asap❤️ //)

To be continue....