005

'What I like about you! You hold me Tight!'

I span to face The leather clad teen as he wrapped his hands around my waist as the lyrics said.
His voice sang along with words in my ear his whispers sending shivers down my whole body, finally feeling the spark that Steve used to talk about all the time.

Un-twirling from his body I began to softly sing at him.

'Keep on whispering in my ear! Tell me all the things that I wanna hear, Cuz it's true'

Swaying in sync.
'That's what I like about you!'

Letting out a soft sigh I watched as the perfect yet imperfect person    in front of me with a smile on my face. He jumped up onto his bed holding my face gently in his hands.

'What I like about you, you keep me warm at night
Never wanna let you go, know you make me feel alright, yeah'

Landing a small kiss onto my nose  I stared into his chocolate eyes. He began to sit down onto the bed which left me In between his legs.

His hands ran up and down the sides of my thighs as he kissed my wrists at the side of his head, my hands in his freshly cut hair.

Rolling over to lie down onto his back he tugged my hands to get me to lie next to his lanky frame.

~~~

I lay playing with his cold rings with my equally cold hands, a new album playing. The air hot from our quick breaths.

We both rose to get ready to return to school for lunch knowing our attendance would suffer greatly if not, that was sarcasm Steve and Dust taught me how to use it.