001

its been a while since The Byers left for California, I write to Joyce and call Will every day I miss them very much. My school life is much better the party split after Max became more distant due to the struggles with the grief of her brother's death and family issues. Lucas became a part of the basketball team, Dustin and Mike thinks they are losing him to the "popular" group, I however am just proud that he made the team and is happy.

At the start, I struggled to make friends after Billy but one day a long-haired boy with rings came and invited me to sit with him.

Flashback:

I sit at my table, alone, yeah I know it's sad but that's how it is. My nose stuck in another book my walkman by my side playing a mixtape Jonathan gifted me before he left. Everyone around me is talking, however, that pause for a second as their eyes filter between me and a table across from me. I shrug it off after the death of him I often got cautious stares from random people I don't even know.

Eddie Munson.

He is 19 and still in Highschool because of bad grades. He has long curly hair that frames his pale face well. Wearing his beat-up converse, hellfire t-shirt, old Levi 501 jeans, and silver rings on his hands.

He sits in front of me I pull down my earphones, raising my eyebrow in confusion. Clearing his throat he speaks up. "Hi, I'm Eddie" A small smile hides behind the hand he is using to keep his head up. "Hello, Eddie. I'm Faye." His eyes widen when I speak causing my eyebrows to knit together in confusion. "Hi, You have a nice voi-" I cut him off with a small chuckle. "So I was actually wondering if you maybe, maybe want to come it with me and my friends. It's like totally up to you, of course, I just noticed you were by yourself and..." His voice trailed off as my eyes avert my eye to the table he usually sits at and see Dustin and Mike waving to come over.

"yeah okay."

"Okay. cool," He helps me with my things carrying my backpack on his shoulder as I carry my book and water. "Guys this is Faye." I sit in the free seat next to him as he places my bag next to me. I wave awkwardly as they all either stare or mumble a quick 'hi' then going back to their conversations. Dustin and Mike however say hello and begin casual conversation with me.

Flashback over:

"Come on Faye we need to pick up Rob on the way." Steve's shouting causes me to pull on my jacket quicker. I am wearing a plain white crop-top, light wash Levi 501s I borrowed from Eddie (which are too long for me in reality so they pool at my feet clad in my red brick-coloured converse), and my fraying oversized denim jacket over the top. Pushing my ray-bans further up my hair as I slide two hair-bobbles onto my wrist, Picking up my back-pack and throwing it on my shoulder I look in the mirror to check my make-up as I add a nude lip-liner.

Jogging down the stairs I land at the bottom to see my older Brother shaking his head at me tapping an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Yeah, I know Steve I'm sorry," I turn down the hallway and into the kitchen quickly bobbing my head back out through the doorway "Have you seen my new book?"

"This one?" He smirks at me as he reveals just the book I'm looking for. I snatch it out of his hand as I walk out of the door chucking him the house keys. He locks the door but looks at me sitting in the front passenger seat of his car. "Well? Come on, let's not wait for the grass to grow Stephen." A loud sigh escapes his lips as he slides into the driver's seat, "You know you have a bad attitude on a morning. Yeah? You know that Right?" I chuckle at his remark. "Yes Mama Steve, let's actually go through. I really don't fancy being killed by Rob cuz we're late."

And with that, he starts the car and drives to Robin's house.