A Reminder of the Past

Tropica and Carmen Alumni Enter Alfea in civilian forms Fairy forms as Sirenix fairy together on land.

Lillian was sitting next to Flora at the front of the crowd this time. She looked over to Flora.

"You all right, Flo?"

She asked noticing the red wrists she had.

"What happened here?" Lillian asked.

"It appeared shortly after Frieda undid my protection spell that allowed me to manipulate only ordinary nature, Lillian. I think it is appearing red now, because of how many times I've undone rope to free my sister, Frieda. Don't tell her she'll only fret even more." says Flora. "It doesn't hurt it's just a strong reminder of where I was being hidden and why."

"You're acting more like the worrywart rainbow fairy princesses a little too much Flora you should tell her or one of them or at least let Ofelia know about those red burns." Lillian didn't promise that she would keep the delayed injury a secret yet.

Spoilers for those of you who haven't read my friend on Wattpad's Rainbow Princess Winx series her username is kittycatlover23 . As my character is linked with hers parts of her books will be mentioned in mine one of them starting right now below.

Many many years ago before time itself was rattled with thrice. Thrice the time since Princess Frieda Rainbow Princess of Rainbow destined and handpicked to be Queen by her former was given a mystery prophecy that she would be taken in by one of the most well known evils around and amongst them even in all that darkness good souls crying hearts remained with the Wizards of the Black Circle their leader Ogron became her adopted brother and she became his sunshine in his eerie days.

He sent her back in time to Earth to Brooklyn New York USA no memory of thirteen years of her life she had, she grew up like an ordinary girl just like Bloom had several miles across the globe in Gardenia, Italy. They were happy very happy and had no knowledge of the powers lurking within them. 13 years on Earth and she learnt from Bloom had to slowly get back into fairy life. Her second time time jumping completely unaware of it and her third lay ahead of her. Clocks kept ticking and ticking on and on and on. Frieda still has nightmares from memories of her past she shouldn't have a hard time remembering but connecting her locket with Bloom's even those memories are fuzzy because Bloom's family's ancient enemies meddled with them and made them very murky. Some truths have been erased and some lies have been allowed to live but for now we visit the real past.

"Frieda, darling," Rose holding her youngest daughter in her arms looking at the next of her line. She handed the light brunette baby girl into Frieda's arms. This was Flora she was swaddled in a Rainbow-striped blanket. Her emerald eyes not showing because she was sleeping. Nor was her infinity symbol a mark of Rainbow Valley's Royal family visible either yet. "Send your little sister away."

"I don't want to." Frieda breathes slowly. "Mommy... I love my little sister, I don't want to send her away."

Her Mother face got serious and she bent down in front of her daughter and whispers understandably but still insisted her daughter follow her lead. "Frieda, if you really love her, you'll send her away."

She smiled at her daughter hoping she'd get the idea. She adds. "It's to keep her safe."

Frieda nodded and ran off with her sister to the portal room, only one portal remained open the portal to the realm of Nature, the one to Lynphea realm.

Clapping her hands together three times as she whispered a certain phrase of spell. "Nature Cloak Rainbow Powers. Nature Cloak Rainbow Powers. Nature Cloak Rainbow Powers."