4

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘⁀➷ chapter 4

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘
⁀➷ chapter 4

IT WAS PAINFUL HOW SILENT WAS THE YACHT THAT DAY. The classic trio was back in Monaco with their traditional day out. Working in the identical modeling agency made their schedule fit as the three girls never missed a day to party.

"And what in the world happened in Bahrain for you to be so quiet?" Evelyn speculated, seating on the edge of the yacht.

The group was served by Catherine, mostly the brain of the squad was also older, and capable of making decisions under pressure making her the love counselor. Catherine had a tumultuous love life making her friends the perfect antidote to a horrendous breakup. 

Then there was Evelyn, the youngest, she was mainly the flame between the three. Always living for the drama she was the troublemaker as she would always find a way to get herself into problems, she was the sassiest of them all.

And Angelina's character was some sort of balance to the gang as she was the one who always could get Evelyn out of trouble. And find a way to cure Catherine's, broken heart. Angelina was there to support and help whenever someone needed it.

"What are you talking about?" Angelina furrowed her brows.

Evelyn laughed, twisting her black hair as she spoke. "You haven't said much"

"You didn't even tell us about how the weekend was" Catherine shrugged before twisting her hair into a towel.

Angelina sighed as the two girls stared at her awaiting the gossip. "Not much happened..."

"We saw the stories of Ricciardo..." Evelyn raised a brow cleverly. "You were wasted!"

"Now you are exaggerating" Angelina shook her head while the other girls laughed.

"We saw you!" Catherine smiled suggestively. "Spit it out!"

"Well, what do you want me to say?!" Angelina giggled as her eyes furrowed. "You already saw Daniel's stories"

"Something must've happened" Evelyn shrugged. "Otherwise you wouldn't be so quiet"

"And be careful with what you say" Catherine spoke. "We know when you are lying"

Angelina looked between the two with a frown on her lips. She sighed, she knew exactly how they would react once she told them but Angelina wanted to keep the word of not gossip about it.

"Just say it!" Evelyn demanded. 

The irritating voice of the two made her blood boil as she tried to keep her attention on the landscapes of Monte Carlo but it was almost useless as she couldn't but think back to that Monday morning.

"Okay, okay!" Angelina sighed as her shoulders fell. "I slept with somebody"

And there it was, the exciting screech escaped from both mouths. The two girls had their eyes glued to Angelina, which were wide as the sky. "With who?!"

They both musically voiced making Angelina's cheeks instantly red. "None of your business"

"Boo" Evelyn expressed her demand. "You can't leave us like that"

"Of course, I can" Angelina teasingly shrugged with a mischievous smile on her mouth.

"Finally you did some payback to that douchebag" Evelyn nodded with a smile referring to Angelina's boyfriend disgustingly. "That you should've already dumped"

"Months ago" Catherine rolled her eyes. "He's not worth it at all, just break up with him"

"We already discussed this" Angelina scoffed. "We are in a pause with our relationship right now"

"Is it Max?" a fearful look was spread on Catherine as she stated.

"No!" Angelina could feel how sick she turned once she heard his name.

"Well, I can see it happening" Evelyn shrugged as she chuckled. "With friends like that, Angie, I wouldn't let no one slip out"

Angelina rolled her eyes, shook her head she then picked up her phone. Her eyes then squinted as she saw an Instagram notification light up. 

And then the wide eyes were Angelina's. Her friends still had their gaze focused on her and they had the same astonishment look on their faces.

@charles_leclerc started following you!

"What is it?" Catherina quickly questioned as Angelina stared at the screen.

She rapidly locked her phone before responding. "Nothing"

"For fuck's sake, been too secretive lately" Evelyn then complained as Catherine agreed. "Don't we tell each other everything?"

The assumption made Angekina laugh in delirium, Evelyn knew exactly how to twist someone's mind and point all the odds to her favor, she was no rookie on that but Angelina was again one of her victims.

"Evelyn..." Angelina rolled her eyes. "I swear if I didn't love you as much as I do you would be dead"

"What?" Evelyn said as Catherine watched the two debate. "I'm just spilling facts!"

"I swear..." Angelina was regretting the moment she first opened her lips. "If someone other than you two knows about this consider yourselves over"

The two mocked zipping their lips as they eagerly watched Angelina. "Our lips are sealed."

As they maintained silent Angelina forced herself to tell them her big little secret. "I slept with Charles Leclerc"

"WHAT?!" the two jaws dropped.