3

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘⁀➷ chapter 3

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘
⁀➷ chapter 3

CHARLES TRIED TO SPEAK UP BUT HIS TONGUE WAS TIED, seeing how Angelina walked around the room desperately, the two were silent as neither of them dared to say a word.

Angelina was desperate, mostly mad at herself for doing such a stupid thing. Didn't you hate him, Angelina? But of course, you would do something stupid, things were going too well.

Angelina's taught rapidly traveled to her boyfriend, Ethan. What would he do if he found out? But the thought was silenced shortly after she remind herself of their break and the fact he did the same thing last time but her nerves still were tightened.

Meanwhile, the two clothed bodies were about one meter apart because Angelina demanded space. Angelina kept her face hidden between her hands while Charles stared at her, worrying what would happen if he got closer to her to comfort her.

"This didn't happen, alright?" Angelina stood back in a heartbeat.

After one long hour, the two tried to figure out what happened last night, for them to end up in this hideous scenario. They concluded they passes the limits with the alcohol which made them take the regretful decision of heading to Angelina's hotel room.

"Angelina, we can't just ignore it—" 

"Yes, we can!" she assured him as she stood up. "We don't even talk to each other, Charles"

"Angelina, c'mon. It's not like you did;t enjoy it because the only thing I can clearly remember was you scream—"

"If you finish that sentence, Charles. I warn you, I will finish with your life" Angelina crossed her arms over her puffed chest.

Charles zipped his mouth before he sighed and continued rolling up his sleeves as he faced Angelina's back.

"No one can't know about this. No one" She began again walking around the room and her breath was a mess.

Charles couldn't but laugh at her hysterical tone. He winked at her before assuring her he wouldn't slip a word about their rendezvous.

"I hate you" She rolled her eyes before throwing his jacket to his chest and pointing to the door, the same door which they opened with their lips on each other. "Not funny. Now, leave Leclerc"

Charles chuckled before arranging his jacket on him. "It was a pleasure, Angie"

She furrowed her brows at his sudden flirtatious manner, given the fact the day before he was so polite and introverted now he was just one another Angelina wanted to kill.

"I swear if someone knows about this—" Angelina shook her head in delirium as Charles assured her once again but now by placing his hand on her bare shoulder.

But before he could confirm his lips were sealed when a sudden knock on the door was heard making Angelina's heart skip a beat and her eyes became wide. They stared at the wooden door for seconds but when a familiar male voice was heard Angelina gasped.

"Hide!" she whispered, shooing him away by pushing him to the hotel's bathroom.

With no chance of speech, Charles did what he was told. Angelina propelled him in before shutting the door in his face she said. "Don't speak"

Sprinting back to the door, Angelina's hands were sweating as she twisted the doorknob, meeting with a desperate Max who worryingly spoke. 

"There you are! Fucking shit. Why didn't you answer my texts? I was worried something happened" he sighed.

"Good morning" Angelina forced a grin as he rolled his eyes, welcoming himself to the room.

"You scared me, for fuck's sake" Max complained as he did his daily lecture. "Couldn't even pee last night, was so fucking nervous"

He comfortably scooted himself around her hotel room as she managed to speak without trembling. "Well, I'm okay, Maxie. There's nothing to worry about"

"Thank God" Max made himself pleased on Angelina's king-sized bed, he gazed around and took her broken phone off the nightstand. "That's why you weren't answering"

"Yeah, it fell..." Angelina couldn't come up with a lie as she thought about how Charles stood on the other side of the wall, seating on the edge of the bathtub. 

Max furrowed his eyebrows before his consciousness shook the thought away. Max then groaned at how his bladder couldn't hold any more liquid.

"No kidding when I told you I couldn't pee. Can I use your bathroom?" Max asked as he already made his way making Angelina sprint towards him.

"NO" Angelina then placed her hand over her lips after yelling loudly.

Max battered his eyelashes confusingly as he flinched the bridge of his nose, trying to make out what was going on in his friend's head. "Excuse me?"

Max furrowed his eyebrows before slightly placing her out of his way. "It will just be a minute"

Angelina fastly put herself in front of the door with an awkward smile spread across her lips. "You wouldn't want to go in there, believe me"

 Max couldn't hold his fit of laughter. "Angie, do you have a corpse there or what?"

As she tried to convenience him, Charles heard through the thin walls and was desperately looking for somewhere to hide in the minuscule bathroom, he was praying for the door to stay shut.

"It's puked all over" Angelina revealed making Max roll his eyes. 

But then he finally held his hands up in a sign of surrender. "Okay...pack your things cause we are leaving in two hours"

Angelina forced a joyful smile. "Consider it done, captain"

She awkwardly greeted him with a hand above her forehead making Max batter his eyes once again. "I think the whisky still doing its job"

And at the second he closed the door behind him, she opened the bathroom door meeting with Charles who stood inside the shower box and stared at her as if he was a deer caught on the highway. "Merde"

"It's me" Angelina sighed heavily as his shoulder fell in exhaustion. "Fucking hell, that was close"

As Charles saw how tense Angelina still was, he frowned, scratching the back of his neck. Her facial expression was tired, she was obviously fed up. So then he spoke with a grin. "I should get going" 

"Yeah," Angelina snapped out and said. "Please. Before my dad comes in and then if he sees you, consider yourself a dead man"

Charles chuckled shortly before kissing her cheek goodbye. With the short feeling of his lips against her skin sent goosebumps all over her body. And with that, the crazy aftermath of the night before concluded on that breezy morning.