7

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘⁀➷ chapter 7

𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘
⁀➷ chapter 7

Sitting once again on the edge of the chair from the bar in a nightclub, Angelina played with the residue from her drink.

Max drank along with Daniel, Sergio, and George who were cackling unit they cried as one could spot Lando with Yuki, Pierre, and Carlos laughing at something from their phones. Angelina this time was not alone as she had the company of Daniel's girlfriend, Heidi.

But after their large conversation about their life, Angelina couldn't come up with a new topic and Heidi sat down beside her boyfriend. Meanwhile, Charles was still frustrated about not being able to get a podium, he swallowed his ego and began drinking a couple of margaritas.

"Drinking the pain away?" Charles questioned jokingly once he approached the bar.

Angelina shrugged as a smile formed on his lips. "Actually yes"

She rolled her eyes as he sat next to her. "What happened?"

"I'm bored" she revealed making him furrow his brows.

"I thought alcohol was like an uplifter for you" he spoke making her shrug.

"Well I already spoke to everyone here," Angelina said. "And I can't even smell bloody maries"

"Well have you tried dancing?" Charles questioned, presenting an invitation by taking her hand.

"I don't dance" Angelina cleared her throat as Charles pulled the glass of her hand gently.

"Let's go!" he laughed as Angelina began to shake her head when she felt how he was pulling her off the chair.

"Charles, no..." she said as Dua Lipa blasted in the club. "I don't know how to dance"

"Please" Charles laughed as he twirled her around as she clutched her phone.

Angelina was so embarrassed her cheeks were bright red, she hated dancing in front of a crowd of people. She could feel how everyone was staring at them. "You can't be a worse dance than me"

"You took the job of getting me to like you quite seriously, huh" Angelina looked over at him with her lips forming a straight line and he flashed a charming smile.

He shrugged making her grin and putting her phone in her back pocket. He said. "Okay, ready to see the prohibited dance moves?"

"I seriously want to get out of here" she mumbled as she raised her brows.

As Charles tried to convince her to dance with him Max had his eyes fixed on them with a confusing feature forming on his face. He watched intently how Chares kept signaling the dancefloor and Angelina maintained rejecting the invitation. 

"I'm not dancing with you" Angelina shook her head as Charles whined.

"What a rabat-joie" Charles rolled his eyes as he sat down once again.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" she took it as if she was being stabbed to the heart.

Charles shook his head and ordered a drink leaving her talking alone. "Leclerc, what is that?"

Charles laughed as he sipped his bloody mary making Angelina dizzy just by the smell of it. "I'm not saying it until you dance with me"

"Forget it" Angelina laughed in delirium. "I don't even care"

Charles smiled as he saw how she gnawing herself to try to understand what he had called her. Angelina groaned and sat back down and felt how her phone began to buzz.

Taking it off from her back pocket, she sighed when she read the contact that was calling her. It had her boyfriend's name tagged along with a red heart. How could she forget to delete that heart?

"Excuse me" she got off the bar stool as her eyes were fixed on the screen.

Charles looked over at how she walked over to the exit with a worryingly gaze when he saw how her face reflected bitterness. And Max who still watched from afar got off the couch and excused himself to the others seating with him.

And Angelina who stood on the sidewalk outside the club hesitated to press and take the incoming call. "Hello?"

"Angie" Ethan spoke, his voice seemed tired and his breathing was all over the place. "Where are you?"

"I'm in Italy" Angelina spoke loudly as one could still hear the music blasting from the other line. "Where are you? Everything alright?"

"I miss you..." he said making Angelina chortle in delirium. He was obviously drunk and was out in the streets of Monaco.

"Ethan" she spoke softly. "Go to sleep, please. You would be doing yourself a favor by finishing this phone call"

"I love you, Angie. You have no idea, I'm tired of being away from you" he said making her sigh. "I can't with this break anymore"

"We talked about this already," Angelina said. "This wouldn't be happening if you hadn't hooked up with that girl"

"I said sorry already" he whined and Angelina shook her head. "I'm in love with you Angie, please forgive me"

"You are making a fool of yourself," Angelina said before ending the aggrieved phone call.

Once she saw how her phone was plastered with his messages' notifications she turned it off. She wasted no time before entering the club again to then find the alarmingly faces of Max and Charles staring at her.

"Everything okay?" Max was the first to speak as he was the one who no matter what was there to help her.

Angelina smiled at the detail and firmly nodded, hiding the embarrassment and frustration from the call. "Yes, perfect"

Max then smiled and pulled her into a hug. Charles on the other hand seemed a bit disturbed at the thought she was going through a rough time.

 But he forced himself to smile and look at how Max slightly danced with her as the two embraced.

"Oh, Maxie" Angelina chuckled as she felt his breath stained with alcohol. "I think it's time to go back home"