Dr.Romantic 2

A weird incidents brings a young doctor to a mysterious clinic in the middle of nowhere

A weird incidents brings a young doctor to a mysterious clinic in the middle of nowhere. Once entering the hospital he finds a lot of strange/mysterious people. Not only that, there is one particular weirdly strange doctor. His name is teacher kim. After some time he starts working with the team of the clinic, while they take good care of the clients. One day a familiar girl he has already met before shows up at the very abandoned looking hospital.......

 One day a familiar girl he has already met before shows up at the very abandoned looking hospital

My opinion

The series is good, but I found it strange that the love story was a little neglected, because sometimes you had the feeling that they were not a couple, but the side couple was extremely sweet. It is only worth watching the series for them. The series is recommended. The main part was very exciting, and you don't have to watch the first season to see the second, because each episode has his own story, which makes the series more exciting.

Points:

8/10

Details:

Episode: 16

Genre:

• Medical

• Melodrama

• Romance

Year : 2020

On dramacool and on Netflix

Trailer:

Conclusion:

I really like the series, and the fact that Ahn Hyo Seop is the main character makes it even better! Season 3 is coming out soon, and that's in December, and I'm really looking forward to it!