He cut off another one of my rants in the same way he usually does. With kisses.

He lifted me up in his arms and he placed me on our bed as he laid down beside me, that stupid grin still on his face. It was so wide he looked like the fricking joker.

"Aria, trust me when I say I couldn't be happier. Yes, it was unplanned, but I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled the last word.

"We, are going to have a family, amore. This is exactly what we both wanted, and I can't wait."

"Me neither." I smiled. "I'm excited."

"Me too, amore. Now, just excuse me while I make a few phone calls."

He stood up from our bed and grabbed his phone. He walked out of the door and I assume he is standing outside because I could hear every word he was saying.

"Yes, Dr. Terese, an appointment for tomorrow, an ultrasound. yes. Thank you."

After he had hung up that call, I heard him talk to Matteo, who was in charge of the guards.

"Matteo. I need an extra two guards for your Donna. And another two for my sister, Bria."

Oh no.

He's gone into protective mode.

He walked back in, the huge grin still on his face. It fell when he saw my disapproval.

"Two extra guards? I already have two!"

"Amore, you are carrying our child, our family, and the heir to the Italian mafia. As overjoyed as I am, I also know that there will be a lot of people that are not. I just want to keep you safe."

"Okay, fine, when you put it like that."

He smiled and laid down next to me, his hand gently resting on my stomach.

"Do you think we'll have a boy or a girl?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"I honestly don't mind, but I like the idea of having a little boy first. Big brothers are fun to annoy." I smiled, thinking of my own brother.

"What about names? And the nursery? How do you want that to look? Are you craving anything? I can"

"Leo."

He looked up again, but this time all I saw was pure worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine right now, and I am at most, 12 weeks pregnant, so we have plenty of time to plan all of this, baby."

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just excited." He shrugged, pulling me into his arms.

~~~

"Two! I'm going to have two grandbabies!"

It's been three days since I found out I was pregnant and the doctor confirmed that I was 10 weeks pregnant.

As Bria also hadn't told her parents about her pregnancy, we decided that we would tell them at the same time.

We invited Fia and Alessandro for dinner, with Leo and I as well as Bria and Sebastian.

Then Bria told her parents she was pregnant, and then Leo told them that I was pregnant. I was too scared to say it myself.

Both of them were thrilled with the fact that they were going to have two grandchildren in only a few months.

"Can you believe it, Sandro! We are going to be grandparents. Nonna and Nonno!" Fiametta squealed yet again as he husband pulled her back to sit on the sofa.

"Yes, I can, amore. Congratulations, all of you." Alessandro smiled at all of us.

"Grazie, Papa." Bria smiled as she gave them both a hug.

Not long after, Leo's parents left and we all went up to our rooms.

I was currently in bed, scrolling social media on my phone while Leo was in the shower.

He came out in a towel that was wrapped low around his waist and his hair was dripping.

"I have to say, Mr Romano. You are very handsome."
I giggled.

"I know right." He smirked before he shook his head like a wet dog. That was his way of 'drying his hair' no matter how many times I asked him to stop.

He slipped into bed after he got dressed and pulled me into his chest, his hand once again finding its new home, residing on my stomach.

"Buona notte, amore mio, ti amo."

"Goodnight, Leo, I love you too." I whispered in return.

It was at this moment, this moment exactly, that I felt truly complete, knowing that I have everything I could possibly need, because I was in their arms.

Leonardo Romano.

Capo of the Italian Mafia.

aka: personal teddy bear.

~~~

Author's Note
And that's the end!
I'm really sad to be finishing this book, but it has been so fun, i have to be honest.
Thank you all so much for reading my book and all your support, it means so much <3
I will probably post some bonus chapters later on, which show all of their lives with children etc.
Vote, comment, and thank you!

E xx