The crackfic

Sonic is struggling to find his sexual identity.

So he went on a quest to find it... on the way he met Pinocchio. They look at each other. "Heyy!" Sonic said. "Hey!" Pinocchio said back. "Are you willing to help me find my sexual identity?" Asked Sonic. Pinocchio took Sonic's hands and said, "Of course!" (Oop)

On their way, they met Addison Rae 

Sonic thought she was hot so he supposed he was straight but the way Pinocchio made him feel made him question.

Pinocchio was confused but finally decided that he would dat Addison Rae.

When Sonic realized Pinocchio and Addison were dating his heart was crushed so he left them that night.

Heartbroken he left running away in the dark of night, realizing that Pinocchio was his true love. Meanwhile, Pinocchio found out that Addison was cheating on him with a handsome dwarf! Heartbroken Pinocchio went to go find comfort in Sonic's arms. Only to find him gone. He ran after him trying to catch up to confess his love for him.

Sonic had gotten out of reach many hours ago. He had been running since midnight with tears in his eyes. He started to grow tired and went to sit down. Two seconds later a blonde chick came up to him, He thought she was hot. Her name was Bonnie.

They instantly fell in love and had a heated affair. But Sonic wasn't emotionally ready for a relationship so they broke up. Bonnie ended up dating villager number 3 and Sonic was left single and heartbroken. But Bonnie fell in love with villager number 3 and they got married and went to go live in Duloc. 

Meanwhile, Pinocchio was still in search of his true love, Sonic. During his search, Pinocchio met Tauriel the redhead. Tauriel liked Pinocchio but he didn't like her back because he loved Sonic. When Pinocchio told Tauriel he didn't like her, she was very angry and pushed him off a cliff. 

But Pinocchio survived because he isn't a real boy! He continued his quest to find Sonic. 

After many days and nights of walking, Pinocchio found a log cabin. He was very tired so he walked inside. When he walked inside his heart skipped a beat. It was Sonic!

"What are you doing here?" Pinocchio said nervously and excitedly. "I...I was looking for you." Sonic answered, "You broke my heart why did you have to go off with Addison Rae?

"I was trying to cover up the fact that I love you," Pinocchio said. Sonic gasped. He walked up to Pinocchio and they kissed.  After that, they had a heated night.

Afterward, they decided to get married! They went on a honeymoon to Far Far Away (If you get it you get it if you don't). Their love was real. On their honey, Pinocchio met a girl. She rode a horse named Tybalt. She introduced herself. Her name was Bella. Bella wasn't like other girls!!!!!! She had blue hair and rode a talking horse! Pinocchio told her he had the whole worldussy (Again you get it or you don't get it) but his father wouldn't listen and would tell him that he's too special.

After a few weeks on the honeymoon and of knowing Bella, Pinocchio realized he was in love with her so on a hot summer's day when Sonic was at the shops Pinocchio kissed Bella and she kissed him back and that's when the affair began. 

But little did Pinocchio know that when Sonic said "Going to the shops" he was actually cheating on him with Ken from Barbie! The affairs went on for a long time.

After three years of Sonic and Pinocchio's marriage, they both found out about the affairs. They decided they needed some space so they divorced. After that Pinocchio married Bella but Sonic wasn't very good with relationships so he decided not to date Ken. 

So Sonic decided to go to the doctor and that is where he met Dr. Evil. They started casually dating afterward.

Sonic thought he finally found THE ONE so he asked Dr. Evil to marry him. He said yes. They got married Dr. Evil fell pregnant with twins. When they were born Sonic realized he didn't need to have affairs anymore because he truly loved Evil

THE END