𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

--------

--------

This will be a special chapter because Jaden and Javon have their birthdays tomorrow

This will be a special chapter because Jaden and Javon have their birthdays tomorrow. You can then decide whether the chapter should be with Jaden or Javon.

------

y/n's pov:

For a few weeks I've been preparing the twins' birthday party with Jayla, Daelo and their parents. It was a lot of fun and we finished everything on time. 

Me and Javon/Jaden have been friends for 2 years. I had never told him until now but I planned to tell him today. Because Jayla had told me that Javon/Jaden had told her he liked me too, I felt even more confident about finally telling him.

I bought him new rings and necklaces as a present for Javon/Jaden. I don't know why either, but lately he's been wearing something like this all the time. I also bought both new shoes, one was red and the other green, both were Nike.

"I think I'll just keep both shoes." I said laughing to Jayla as I wrapped the shoes that were still in the box in gift paper.

"I wouldn't blame you, they're really pretty." She said and laughed too.

"When do you actually want to tell him?" she asked me while she hung up the decorations in the living room.

"I don't know yet." I answered her question.

"Believe me, it will be fine." She said and looked at me smiling, I smiled back. Together we brought the decoration in the living room so that you could see it well, but it wasn't too much.

Jaden and Javon spent the morning with their friends so they didn't know what we were preparing for them at home.

At 2 p.m. they were allowed to return home. Both were very surprised about everything. And they were visibly happy too.

A few friends and family members of the Waltons came later. It turned out to be a very nice day.

Jaden and Javon were very happy about my presents and put on the new shoes right away. We laughed a lot because Jessica told a lot about the twins' childhood, most things were obviously embarrassing for the two.

"Hey, can we talk for a minute?" Javon/Jaden asked me just as we were about to pick up on how Javon had almost begged his dad to take him to the gym.

"Yes of course." I said and got up.

"Thank you again for your gifts, they are really great." he said and smiled at me. I smiled back and followed him into his room. There we sat on the bed and were silent for the time being. I thought about whether I should finally tell him, but then I decided against it.

"I'm really thankful that you're my best friend, y/n." Javon/Jaden said and I blushed.

"Thank you, you're not a bad best friend either." I said jokingly and punched him lightly on the shoulder. We both laughed and chatted a bit about today and how embarrassed he was when his mother started about to talk about his and Javon/Jaden's childhood.

"Wow, that's really awesome. I'm really 16 years old now." he said after we had been silent again for a moment.

"Kids, there's cake." Jessica suddenly called from downstairs and Javon/Jaden and I immediately stormed down the stairs.

When we arrived at the bottom, there was a large cake on the dining table where 16 candles were burning.

"Make a wish and then blow out your candles," DJ said, smiling and holding up his phone while he was filming.Javon and Jaden stood there for a moment and thought about what they should wish for, then they blew out the candles together. We all cheered.

"Ok now there's cake." Jayla said and got a knife and cut the cake. After everyone got a piece of cake, we all sat down again in the living room and ate and talked together.

Javon/Jaden sat next to me and pulled me closer to him.

"Do you want to know what I wished for?" he asked softly so only I could hear.

"No, otherwise it won't come true." I said and laughed at him.

"But I think it has already come true." he said and looked me deep in the eyes. At this point I forgot everyone around us and only focused on Javon/Jaden, who came closer and closer to me with his lips, until our lips finally met.

After we broke up again, he looked deep into my eyes and whispered.

"Yes, I think my wish came true really quickly." he said, laughing. Looking around I could see Jayla and Javon/Jaden smiling over at us.