𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲

»Y/n«

»Y/n«

Blood dripped from my nose onto the floor, my knees were scraped and my dress spattered with blood. I knew it wasn't the wisest decision of mine to kill him, but he had definitely gotten on my nerves too much.

"What the hell, y/n. What did you do?" Ashtray asked me stunned when I walked in the door. I put the blood-smeared knife in the kitchen sink without answering his question. He came closer and held me by both upper arms so that I could not move away.

"What did you do?" Ash asked me again. This time I looked him straight in the eyes, I felt a tear run down my cheek and I started to sob. Ash took me in his arms and stroked my back soothingly .

"I killed him." I said quietly against his chest. I felt him pause for a moment and then push me away.

"who?, y/n who did you kill?" he asked a little more panicked. I sobbed again and smeared my bloody hands on my dress.

"Nate Jacobs, I killed Nate Jacobs." I said after a moment's hesitation. Ash looked at me in disbelief and went over his head with one hand.

"What, why did you do that, y/n?" he asked me and started pacing back and forth. I observed this situation for a while before answering.

"He didn't stop touching me, he just kept going. Started taking off my dress against my will. And at some point it became too much for me. I took a knife that was supposed to be for Maddy's birthday cake and stabbed him. I was so angry and didn't stop." I said so quickly that he probably only understood half of it.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him because he just looked at me in shock. But he just shook his head laughing and didn't say anything at first.

"God, better that you killed him. If I could have gotten my hands on him he would have died a different way." he said laughing and pulled me into his arms. I smiled too and stopped crying.

"Now come on, we'll wash the blood off your face." He said after a short silence and pulled me into the bathroom with him.