flashbacks.

Not edited

Mihael and I have been friends since we were really young.

We met when he joined this orphanage.

He had longish strawberry blonde hair, bangs , and blue eyes.

We loved playing with Nerf guns and eating chocolate.

Memory:
Running through the halls while holding a nerf gun "Where are you, Y/N?! Don't be shy!!! " I sat behind the couch in the empty room, hardly breathing from running, reloading my Nerf gun. I hear him entering the room. I quickly stood up and shot him in the head*. "Ouch!" he gasped. "HAHAHAHA GOT YA!" "Not fair, you!" I snapped! I won! Now you can't say I cheated; I won! Come on Mello! " -Ugh. Fine. rolling his eyes, "Good job I guess."

-Thanks! "Let's go steal chocolate from the kitchen," I whispered, grinning. "Yes!" he replied

We sneaked into the kitchen, quickly getting to the cabinet with sweets that were way higher than we could reach.

Okay, give me a piggyback. I'll get the chocolate, I whispered. Okay, "I jumped on his back, opened the cabinet, and got two chocolate bars and a pack of cookies for later.

Okay, I got it "-great" I jumped, landing on the floor, trying to be as quiet as possible.

We ran to his room, giggling and eating chocolate.

-God I love chocolate so much! I said.-Me too! You know, I actually like Mello as a nickname. It suits you very well, and when I came up with it, you hated it." I said . "-I guess I wasn't used to being called Mello..." Then I smiled and we started talking about random stuff.

We also loved to play with light sabers while annoying other kids and I loved to draw him:

*zzzz (making light saber sounds) "be prepared for your death Mellon boy! "
"You can't kill me! AND DONT CALL ME MELLON BOY! *he approaches me and attacks me with light saber, and I block him* *SWOOOSH* (Mello and y/n making light saber sounds again) "WHAT ARE YOUR LAST WORDS? I said while attacking him"I SHOULD BE BETTER ASKING YOU THAT n/n" blocking my saber, and poking me in stomach" "NOOOOOO" I yelled dramatically falling onto the ground and acting as I was dying while hearing him laugh. "HAHAAH YOU CANT DEFEAT ME!". After few seconds he gave me his hand to get up. Older kids looked at us annoyed. We were ten by the way.