I met the bad boy because of math

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," I said picking up my bag and heading towards the principle's office. How should I talk to her? I rarely even talked to my mother, and now that satanic wizard's assistant expects me to talk to the principle.

Ph-lease!

I got out of classroom and headed to the one person that will probably sentence me to the death? Wait, do principles have right to sentence someone? I heard many people groaning about being killed or dragged down the hell after going to her, so maybe she does? But isn't that humiliating our human rights?

Aye, I admitted that sore truth to myself once again. Why damn it?!

My grieving aside, should I call social workers? Will they be able to come in time, restrain the hell-dragger and save me from the horrible destiny she's about to give me?

I've just found out for the millionth time today that I know nothing about human culture, school excl... Both included and excluded, actually.

As I was nearing to the last turning point before I reached her office, I stiffened. Not because of fear, but because someone put an arm across my mouth from behind and dragged me into the janitor's closet in millisecond. What the f....

"Make a peep and I'll rape you!" my attacker said. Do I seriously look to him like I can make a peep while he's literally showing his arm down my throat... Ok not literally, but you got the point.

Is this some kind of turning point of my life where I became the famous X? Though, unlike lucky her, I don't have my Y. How could someone like Y fall in love with X? But then again, if we jump to the biology stuff and that part of mating between human beings, male's and female's egg cell are holding their representive X and Y genes. All females had X genes, whose represented a girl offspring while males had both X and Y, each planted in one egg cell (sperm for those that are confused right now).

Now if male's X egg cell first reach female's and start the process of baby making, the baby will be the girl, however if Y is faster, then it will be a boy... Now the twins are a whole different story depending on one or two-egged ovulation (ask Biology professors for this, I'm not supposed to write this), so...

Back to my point. We've seen why Y is set on having his X back... Math is seriously confusing torture... I must congratulate that old wizard, he was a genius... Ok, that's a lie, I'd kill him first because if he didn't think of making mess out of X and Y's relationship, I wouldn't have it for my math test and on my way to principal, and the most important - kidnapped.

Should I listen to this stranger or actually start yelling like a man set on fire.

"You're actually listening to me? Smart girl." he said letting go of me "But I think that you'd like to be ràped by me." I turned around to see him smirk. Should I hit him now, yell at him, scream like a man on fire or kneel him where the sun doesn't shine? Smack seems like the best option, so I did as my instincts said and hit him... He flew into the wall behind from the impact of my hit and the bin and accessories sprawled across him in a swift motion...

Would have been nice if that really happened.

But it obviously had no effects on him. He didn't even flinch. I didn't even hear that 'SMACK' when I hit him, was my hit really that weak.

It was then that I realized that my eyes have been closed, so I opened them and gasped when I saw his arm holding mine before it even got the chance of hitting him.

And I realized one more thing other than his eyebrow being raised was a hell much better than my own:

I just tried to hit the man I swore never to be around.

The primitivest of all primitive idiots out there who are roaming on this planet.

I've just tried to hit the school's bad boy: Kieran...

Way to go Anna. I know that when calculating, it's the best to do it with eyes closed, but it seems like a bad idea to try that trick while punching or slapping someone.

Way to go my old teachers that persuaded me of math having a huge deal in our everyday life and can be used anytime for anything.

Looks I'm in trouble, because his eyes suddenly narrowed at me in a threating manner. So much for interacting with my species...

_________________________
Wohho, me again.
This chapter proved you that you can't literally pick anything you want and start writing. You don't even have to think what you'll be writing about, because trust me - I didn't and I wrote a whole new chapter, which says a lot.
If you're having a problem in creating your character, just use your own thoughts and mind as an inspiration. What would you do in a situation like this? Think and write, that's all there is.
So far, I'm a genius. I had no idea what I was writing, just picked random word as a theme of my chapter and 'BOOM', words simply pooped one after another.
Try this too, I'm having a time of my life right now and I'm enjoying it so much. Remember, if you don't like your book, no one will, so simply write what your heart desires
Day#2 - Chapter 1
OUT
See ya tomorrow (if you're reading at the moment before I start writing next chapter)