Chapter 51 : Failure

Start from the beginning

Looking at Nagumo, as if he was nothing but a piece of dirt, Horikita took out her lunchbox and took out two pieces of Sandwich giving one of them to Kiyotaka, who graciously recieved her cooked meal.

Nagumo, however released a deep sigh to himself cursing himself mentally for messing up their second introduction yet again.

'Goddammit Miyabi....You just had one job.'

"You know you were doing good till your ego took over your sense of rationalism, Miyabi. I already warned you before to not take every single thing to heart."

Asahina whispered those words in his ears before getting back to her initial position while scrolling her phone.

"Keep quiet Nazuna. I know exactly what I am doing."

"Very well."

Rolling her eyes, Asahina once again concentrated on her phone, while Kiyotaka this time looked at Nagumo with a serious look in his eyes, causing the blonde haired boy to stiffen up for a second.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't call us just to be acquainted Nagumo-Senpai. Please tell me the real reason why you are wasting our time. We could have gotten acquainted in the Student Council Room as well."

"Very well....I just want to ask you one question....What's your goal in this school? What do you wish to achieve?"

"Why do you care about my goals? Don't you have something better to do?"

"I do....however I want to assess myself whether you are to be my enemy or my ally. So tell me, Ayanokouji, what do you wish to achieve in this school?"

Hearing the question, Horikita also looked towards the brown haired boy in curiosity while Asahina, who didn't care about a single thing, was playing some games in her mobile.

"My goal as of now is to reach and graduate as a member of Class-A."

"Hoh?! That sure is difficult. Do you truly believe that a student of Class-D like you would be able to graduate as a Class-A student?"

Horikita immediately grabbed Kiyotaka's hand and increased her force on it, trying to keep her frustration in check.

'I guess I should buy her a stress ball of her own, because even if this is not painful, it's certainly not a pleasant feeling, however holding hands with Horikita for some reason feels comforting.'

"This same Class-D student is becoming a member of the Student Council along with another Class-D student. 

You can give an excuse that we got those place through the means of nepotism, however just by saying that, aren't you insulting the President that you so-called 'admire' ?"

Ayanokouji's words were as cold as ice since he was not a fan of someone destroying his peaceful time during lunch, only to be interrogated.

Hearing his words, Nagumo nodded for a second.

"That's true....So Ayanokouji, just for confirmation, do you truly believe that you are going to graduate from Class-A? "

'I want to know your resolve. Don't disappoint me.'

"As I said before, this is not a wish nor a prediction, this is a spoiler, Senpai. And want to know another spoiler? Soon, the Presidency spot that is now occupied by Horikita-Senpai will be mine....Have a good day."

Kiyotaka got up from his seat and gave his hand towards Horikita, who immediately grabbed it and stood up as well.

"Let's go Horikita."

"Yes. We wasted enough time on this stupid discussion. I would rather spend the remaining free time we are getting without seeing his ugly face."

'Oof, little sister is definitely harsher than her brother. I have to give it to you.'

With that the both of them didn't even spare a glance at their senpais and walked out of the cafetaria as Asahina took out her earphones and looked at the now tired out Nagumo with a smug expression on her face.

"Looks like you got a declaration from the first year, Miyabi. What will you do now?"

Nagumo, however, let out a tired smile before shrugging his shoulders.

"He is a Class-D student. His goal is to reach  Class-A. However, as of now, his full potential and output is being limited because of the defectives and the idiots of his class, isn't that right?"

"So? What are you planning to do?"

"I'm going to help him if he ever requires it and acquire him as my ally. Just one conversation with him, and I realised that he is not someone that I could toy with and get rid of any time I want, like the others.

The only thing I want to do is to make him my ally for now.... In terms of being the President, there's no doubt that I would win since the whole 2nd Year and some 3rd Years are under my control.

If he agrees with the way I'm planning to change the ideals of this school, then I will appoint him as the Vice President and take him as my successor so that he can be the President in his third year. Don't you think it's a good idea?"

"To be honest, I would've thought you would just destroy him and his class since he challenged you. I can't believe a competitive asshole like you is refraining from this challenge."

"It's alright....He is still in his first year, and has no influence as of now, except for his clingy girlfriend who flirts with him...If I truly want to compete with him, I want to fight him at his best..and then defeat him..."

"Wow....you truly are a stubborn bastard y'know?"

"That's why you love me. You just don't want to admit it."

"Oh shut up for fucks sake. I would rather slit my own throat and kill myself rather than being with you."

She uttered all those words with her ever pleasant smile on her face, which caused Nagumo to feel another shiver.

'Is this what they call a violent tsundere? Truly a terrifying creature.'

Nagumo yet released another small sigh before smiling at her.

"Let's just go back to the class, shall we? This incident was definitely a failure."

"Hey, look at the bright side. At least you didn't get your ass kicked in front of everyone. "

"I hate you, Nazuna."

"Fuck you too, Miyabi."

End of Chapter 51

Words  :  2226

Kiyo and Nagumo's relationship  status : Indifference/Interested

Horikita and Nagumo's relationship status :
Hates the latter/ Doesn't really care about the former

Kiyo and Asahina :

Indifference/Curious

Horikita and Asahina :

Acquaintances

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It was a small one in comparison to the previous ones however I didn't want to fit anything else since it would've been way too long.

Give me some ideas that you would like to be implemented in the future chapters.. I might add them if I like the idea.

Anyways, that's all for this chapter. See ya.

________