26: Rescue time Pt.2

Arm's POV

The next day came earlier than we anticipated, today we're gonna try and go around maybe in the middle of the woods to try and find any signs of them, I walked out of the van with my tablet and walked to Pete. Who was looking over at the tall trees.

"Do you think she got kidnapped?"

"No .. if ever she'll be on her way home"

"I should tell the guards at home to call me if ever she comes home"

"Yea sure go on" he nodded and took his phone dialing the current head of the guards at their mansion.

"Hello, Yes Jeo. I need you to update me if anything happens at home. Call me if she arrives"

"Okay thanks, Jeo" he put his phone in his pocket and soon everyone was awake and ready to thrive. That's a very odd use of word but anywho.

"Okay, everyone. We will search this forest as much as we can, we will not stop not until we find her. Dead or alive, got it? If anything happens, you have your alert system with you. As much as you can do not go alone, and when it starts getting dark. The newer recruits go back here .." They all nodded and soon we walked in different directions. I was with Pete and Ken, we were walking to the very middle.

"Ken, what was Rianne's last message to you?"

"She only send the plate number and saying she may need some help"

"Okay but wait where's Big?"

"He's probably with her, she didn't ask Adie to guard her, so either she went out with Big or Big went out without telling anyone. But that's very not like him"

"Yea we all know him"

"Did Khun Vegas not send any guards with you Pete?"

"I haven't talk to Vegas in a while.. nearly a week"

"Lovers Quarrel"

"Not just quarrel"

Rianne's POV

I opened my eyes and felt arms wrapped around me. Ugh god my body hurts. I turned around to see Big sleeping very uncomfortably, I was literally pushing on him while sleeping.

"Sorry, Hun" I played with his hair while admiring his looks. He really is good-looking huh... Bet I'm not the only one that has fell for him. I opened the tent and walked out, my ankle is alot more sore but the pain is blunt. I sat down to where I fell asleep last night and looked over at the view .. I wonder what time it is, maybe it's 6 or 7. The sun was not hot, it was very warm but the strong wind made the temperature chillier. It was truly beautiful, it feels like I can escape all the duties I have, I can just be a normal person but we all now that at the end of the day... We can't escape reality. There's gonna be something or someone who will help you escape for a little but it's not forever.
Soon the air started feeling alittle shivery making my skin errupt goosebumps. I rubbed my hands on my arms to give me some warmth, pursing my lips alittle and trying to ignore the cold.
I felt someone hugging me from behind and kissing my temple.

"Good morning Hun" Big's groggy and rough voice spoke up.

"Morning.... We should start our day... You know try and find away out"