chapter six: jojo's is a manga series in the danganronpa universe

"so, Mr. "Dio Brando"" Kokichi said, doin air quotes with his fingers, "I noticed you started stuttering when I said 1888, does that year maybe hold some symbolism to you and your past?" Kokichi asked, catching on to what Dio was thinking.

"why do you ask, are trying to perhaps get blackmail on me, you heathen?" Dio roared, offended. "why do you ask, Dio? do you have something to hide?" Kokichi questioned, grinning.

"of course not, what would I b-" Dio was cut off by a very loud sound nearby. "what the- ah, I see." Dio said, facing the source of the sound.

"Jotaro,"

"Dio!"

"Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"wait a second, why the hell do you look my age you bastard?" the so-called 'Jotaro' said, showing his confusion for once in his emo life.

Dio realized he forgot about him being younger, and understood Jotaro's confusion, but decided to tease him before answering. "hm, Jotaro, looks like you finally showed some emotion. heh, shocking." "Dio I swear to god-" "now now, Jotaro, no need to get ahead of ourselves, I'll tell you what happened. You see, you killed me, then I found myself here in this world, your age, without my stand that I worked oh so hard to acquire."

"wait if you don't have your stand, does that mean- STAR PLATINUM" Jotaro summoned his star platinum, but Dio could still see it, even though he did not have his own stand, which caused Dio to flinch back. "oh chill out Dio, we're in a new universe and you don't have The World, it wouldn't be fair if I murdered you right now."

"ah, right, I should have known. also Jotaro, have you seen any of those other people that tried to ki-" "hey! guys! I'm still here and I'd like to ask, what the hell is going on?" kokichi said, reappearing. "all this shit you guys are going on about is exactly the same as in a manga series I'm reading, what the actual fuck?"

"hm, a manga? that is quite bizarre indeed."

"KAKYOIN?!?" the other three shouted.